Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rerolling Barb or Conq

No Magnus, still a few of us left m8!

Still playing Barb as main since beta.....and still doing as good as ever! (PVE)

Quote Originally Posted by Polski View Post
    No Magnus, still a few of us left m8!

Still playing Barb as main since beta.....and still doing as good as ever! (PVE)
    Heh. Glad to hear that, but truth still is, almost no one is left.

Class is in shambles and has been for years now. It simply doesn't have any tactical niche where it's not outshined by another class which can do the same things, just better.

I was hoping for a real revamp with all the recent PvP changes, but with the feedback which all the non-barbs pushed out on the forums that "after gear revamp barb is perfectly fine", it ain't gonna happen.
    Then again, I doubt they'd have the resources for a complete class redesign at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    conq

barbs are meh
    Unvarnished truth
    I don't make points I make dents.

Idk about barb in pve but i heard it can do good from some friends.
    But in pvp barb is good class, it has been good even before gear revamp. Idk what do you want it to be, 1 click kill or what?
    I mean with speed, anti cc, cc, survivability... you have every tool to be constantly in battle. Dmg is not bad even on zerker for all other goodies you have.
    @MagnusLL i hope you were joking about hoping for total barb revamp. It would definetly be another nail to the coffin if they destroy one of the fun class left in game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234