Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rerolling Barb or Conq

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Actually u are wrong, bloodbath IS aoe starting from rank4 iirc, and what is stopping you from having boa from brute and using break trough+assail f/e. You can even have boa, break trough and fleet of foot if u really like kb'ing ppl
    true, i played conq as carnage/brute hybrid and had boa to.
    Surgery put all together nicely, conq is slugish and boring and cant compare to barb in fun department.
    Even carnage conq which is million times more fun than brute is not fun as barb.
    Which one is stronger well that is another thing. Honestly i havent seen many good conqs, but good ones can change fight outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Actually u are wrong, bloodbath IS aoe starting from rank4 iirc, and what is stopping you from having boa from brute and using break trough+assail f/e. You can even have boa, break trough and fleet of foot if u really like kb'ing ppl
    sure u can get them but u wont, sure i can get avatar and agile mind , but i wont either
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u forgot that barb has op cc's over powered perma speed buff... most combos aoe.. barb as good as lame **** conq )
    Dude can you ever be positive about barbs. Every time you post about barb its always negative. Go back to assasin cave and post your negative crap there.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Dude can you ever be positive about barbs. Every time you post about barb its always negative. Go back to assasin cave and post your negative crap there.
    why would i give positive when its too simple class, i like barb dont get me wrong, just point being its too simple
    The Law

Unless i missed something, Derled is being positive about barbs, he's saying barb is just as good as conq.

And it is true, barb is not irrelevant at all, it's one of the best classes in AoC and miles above conq in terms of fun.

why would i give positive when its too simple class, i like barb dont get me wrong, just point being its too simple
    No offense dude, but all the 'easy' things you say the barb can do, are apparently to difficult for you. You are MUCH better on your sin, only mediocre on your barb in minis. You are really of no consequence on a team in minis on your barb.

If it was as "simple" as you say, then shouldn't you do a lot better?

You have the charge in, blow your load, back off wait for cooldown, repeat down good on your sin. You try that on your barb, and if such a simple class, it should work just the same, yes? You do a mini or two, usually negative kdr, then switch back to sin.

Once again, no offense as I am not great myself on the barb, but saying these things combined with your skill on barb is just asinine.

Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    No offense dude, but all the 'easy' things you say the barb can do, are apparently to difficult for you. You are MUCH better on your sin, only mediocre on your barb in minis. You are really of no consequence on a team in minis on your barb.

If it was as "simple" as you say, then shouldn't you do a lot better?

You have the charge in, blow your load, back off wait for cooldown, repeat down good on your sin. You try that on your barb, and if such a simple class, it should work just the same, yes? You do a mini or two, usually negative kdr, then switch back to sin.

Once again, no offense as I am not great myself on the barb, but saying these things combined with your skill on barb is just asinine.

Giggity.
    no simple dont mean that, by simple i mean i dont need to do anything else than hit enemy basicly, with sin i can atleast take advantage of hide, being more carefull than with barb, having soul fragments, while barb feels like fast version from guardian

barb is awesome class and i dont want funcom to touch it so it end up like ranger "shivers"
    The Law

barb is awesome class and i dont want funcom to touch it so it end up like ranger "shivers"

I agree, that would be terrible! Hehehe!

no simple dont mean that, by simple i mean i dont need to do anything else than hit enemy basicly, with sin i can atleast take advantage of hide, being more carefull than with barb, having soul fragments, while barb feels like fast version from guardian

Dude you keep saying that barb is op and lame, and easy Bla bla bla shut hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Dude you keep saying that barb is op and lame, and easy Bla bla bla shut hell up.
    That's quite easy to explain: of all the people saying "barb is fine" "barb is op" "barb is easier than conq" (lol), every single one of them plays another class as main.

Every.
    Single.
    One.

I'm actually wondering if I'm the only long time player left still using barb as main and posting on these forums. This alone should speak volumes on the state of the class.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast