Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stuck at work til late PST: so...wbwbwb?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yep, the worst. Hopefully the epic version is somewhat funny as long as you have enough people to deal with the adds faster than they spawn (but sadly, global heroes are keeping trolling players who are not sticking to normal instances)
    Actually epic instances are by far the most interesting. Adds don't die in one second and need to be tanked or they will eat dpsers.

Apart from that the knockback is indeed annoying and not original at all. For next worldboss I would ask for a charm. That can be good fun
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 8th May 2014 at 16:49.

Don't diss the WB, people need their easy to get tee too gearz.

Well world bosses are useful, they serve their purpose.
    1. On PvP server(s) they bring pitiful population on one spot so that they can kill each other and create some sort of open world PvP they cry so much about;
    2. They hand out free loot so that new players or more likely countless alts can gear up super fast and join end game content of some sort;
    3. For veteran players they add goal that may keep them p(l)aying for some time-it takes one year to get orange cape.

That being said this one is terrible and worst world boss so far. It has too small hit box and it knockbacks ppl way too often, his frost slam cast is too fast and it takes ridiculous amount of magic damage. I don`t even want to think about constant goadfest from bad tanks or about the fact that I am standing next to at least ten healers yet I don`t get any heals most of the time. Hope FC changes this boss, either increase knockback cast time or decrease frequency it is extremely annoying right now.
    Btw it seems they decreased WB pet drop rate, I don`t see them posted in global often.

I didn't see any of the mini pets the first day but yesterday I saw like 10 of them in global.

And I wasn't on that long either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123