Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Children of Yag-Kosha

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    ill try screenshot locations later, but there are several factions trigger quest items there, most require you to be rank 2 with them to trigger and having done the previous quest "sequences" in grasslands+chosain.

including a jian-shi quest with nice sordid plot fun read actualy.
    ok thanks mate, i will stay in waiting mode
    I shold be ok because as i said it's not problem to be stucked in game i could go in paikang but i am following the plots.
    I am atm rank2 in (LL, Hyrkanian), rank3 in (Children, Shadow) rank4 (tiger) rank1 Shang-Shi and i have done Jang-Shi quest to find demon blood in malice, i think i have done all possible quests in chosain (i hope i am not in wrong)!
    Last edited by zujilin; 6th May 2014 at 16:21.

thank you very much i am comed back at home now, i will run to check if i can use these items!

Ah, sorry I mixed up Yag Kosha with Yellow Priests of Yun.

Im not sure about that one. I used my insignias to rush rank 3 with Children as soon we found out about apefarming (fixed now)

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    those are the ones i know, some are from oposing factions so you wont be able to grab all of them.
    my friend, you were my salvation. You were right, and those scrolls were the key. A I was not possible to click it, a unlocked a chain to the Last Legion,

one for Jang-shi and one (the one on the pier), the desired chain of Yag-kosha.
    This is the text of the quest:
    Sorrows The Past

1. The Diary of Woe

On Ghost Hill, I discovered a tattered diary that told an incomplete tale of despair and cryptic warning.

It seems to have been penned by some sort of priest in desperate pain, having lost faith in the god he once held high. But the diary ends abruptly. Pages are missing.

I should search the area for these missing pages and complete the tale.

This is a faction quest for the Children of Yag-kosha.

I found pages 44, 45, and 46 of the diary.

It seems this priest made some horrible discovery that shook his faith in his god. But what was it? The tale is still incomplete. Pages are still missing, and it appears as

though these pages were chewed on by some animal…

3. The Final Page

I found page 47 of the diary in the belly of a beast. The priest is a Child of Yag-kosha, and the god he lost faith in is Yag-kosha. The page also mentions a man whom everyone

believes is raving mad, but whom the author believes is both sane and intelligent.

I will seek the Children of Yag-kosha in Fengdu for more answers.

the quest is very well laid out and explains the origins of their religion that I do not want spoilers but I'm pretty sure for how it starts (the fragments of a diary of a

priest who has lost his faith) is a generic plot so that parchment that unlocks a chain to the Yellow-Priest if you are allied with them.
    Anyway at the end of the chain to the desired quest to finally go Paikang (anyone who says that there is no wrong)
    Towards Sunrise

Kang-xi Has had another vision, in Which I was Accompanying other Children of Yag-kosha in the region of Paikang. Kara Korum is certainly not a place to stay, and when to my

fellow brethren need my courage somewhere else, I see no reason To Remain here.

I should travel to Paikang, and seek out the Children of Yag-kosha Residing there.

Is there a scroll for Scarlet Circle on the Ghost Hill?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12