Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – April 2014 Discussion

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    yes no idea about anything. zero knowledge. are sieges the things where everyone brings either necro, demo or ranger? yes, that has changed a lot over the years also needs lots of coordination.

sitting at a respad don't require huge amounts of coordination. or attacking an almost dead player and send off some tells saying how you owned him/her. and declining duels to save your face is also very nice. hunt for the k/d.

you can agree to anything you want, not going to stop you. if it makes you happy, so be it. i have zero interest in what you have to say. my arguments are my own and i don't need to explain myself to anyone if i don't wish to do so.
    Judging by your rage statements, you had the triple C effect.

You were Camped, Cried, Changed servers.

Instead of figuring out a way to fix your poblems, you now bash anything pvp, just look at your posts. You made a satement, that was flawed, and now reap what you have sown.

Giggity.

I don't care if T5 is better than T4 just bring it back into the Hyborian universe so the gear looks good again.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post
    I don't care if T5 is better than T4 just bring it back into the Hyborian universe so the gear looks good again.
    I agree, I've never been a fan of the Khitai armor visuals ever since they came out 4 years ago.

Thank you vanity tab!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Judging by your rage statements, you had the triple C effect.

You were Camped, Cried, Changed servers.

Instead of figuring out a way to fix your poblems, you now bash anything pvp, just look at your posts. You made a satement, that was flawed, and now reap what you have sown.

Giggity.
    I have never done any serious pvp. Where did you find rage in my posts? Because i have been smiling and lolling while writing here today.

I don't have any problems to fix. That's some other person you talking about. My "statement" is what it is and i don't need you or anyone else to analyze them for me. I'm one of those people who can honestly say that your opinion does not mean anything to me. You can keep bashing me but it will have no affect on me, you are just wasting your time with that bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I agree, I've never been a fan of the Khitai armor visuals ever since they came out 4 years ago.

Thank you vanity tab!
    Opinions like these really make me wonder... What kind of tasteless person do you have to be to prefer old world armors to Khitai ones?

The only mistake made with Khitai gear was making some of it too flamboyant and bright; other than that the sets are incredibly inspired, unique and even somewhat realistic. The old stuff was mostly silly and impractical, from the same style as Frazetta's art and the Schwarzenegger movies. Good riddance horns, and welcome gigantic headwear and puffy pants I say!

I have never done any serious pvp.
    Yet you say the activity in the game that requires the most coordination, 48 vs 48 pvp, is lacking thereof??

Your posts drip with contradiction and hypocricy.

I'm one of those people who can honestly say that your opinion does not mean anything to me.
    Yet you continue to post trying to explain away the constant flaws of your posts. Giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Opinions like these really make me wonder... What kind of tasteless person do you have to be to prefer old world armors to Khitai ones?

The only mistake made with Khitai gear was making some of it too flamboyant and bright; other than that the sets are incredibly inspired, unique and even somewhat realistic. The old stuff was mostly silly and impractical, from the same style as Frazetta's art and the Schwarzenegger movies. Good riddance horns, and welcome gigantic headwear and puffy pants I say!
    Not sure if serious.....

I already commented on sieges and coordination. Read again.
    I'm a hypocrite? Yeah right

I already commented on sieges and coordination. Read again.
    I'm a hypocrite? Yeah right
    Here you are, explaining away, just like I said. Read my last post for an example of what you ask.

Fin.

You did ask a question and i answered.