Thread: Khitai Zone Levels

Default Khitai Zone Levels

Hey all. I left before the Khitai expansion came out but have come back to give the game another try. This time I want to play as a Khitan. I keep looking trying to find zone maps showing the levels of the zones in Khitai (I like to try to level up as much as possible in my characters racial homeland) but everything I find seems to have been created before I left the game and before Khitai. If there is any mention at all it's just that after leaving Tortage Khitans go to the Gates of Khitai. Is there a level map anywhere showing the levels of the zones in Khitai? Can you even level in Khitai? Most of what I see regards grinding faction and looks to be post level 80.

There is only one zone where you can lvl in kithai and it's the gateway of kithai.All others zones are for lvl 80s. You can start doing quests in northern grasslands about lvl 77-78 but you will die a lot.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I was hoping it was like the other racial areas and had a full complement of leveling zones. Ah well...

Thanks for the info.