Thread: Suggestions for GD letter April

Omg Stygians cant be guards and dt's... first world problems

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Omg Stygians cant be guards and dt's... first world problems
    my dt is stygian no matter if it says on tooltip its aquilonian :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    my dt is stygian no matter if it says on tooltip its aquilonian :P
    Same with my DT, made him look as Stygian I could with an Aquilonian.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    In stead of the usual topic we see every month around this time (wai not GD letter yet, wai!?) I thought we could have a more constructive discussion of what we would like to see in this months letter.
    It worked last month insofar that we got some info we wanted and Nusquam even responded to some ppl.
    I hope we can try and share what we want to hear so we can get some good info again.
    Last month all the negativity scared Nusquam off and I don't know if he read the topic after that so please try to refrain from that in this topic and channel your rage about what we do or do not get somewhere else.
    Thank you.

Last month we heard about patch 4.2, what kinds of raids/dungeons slithering chaos/Cetriss will be, about the pvp quests and events and a quick update on the crafting revamp.

Personally in this months letter I would like to see some of these points:

- Unchained minis -> are they still being worked on or did they get scraped?
    - Hyborean race -> cancelled after negative response from PvP community or just postponed?
    - Dragon spine minimap -> WIP or postponed too?
    - Crafting zones -> A long time ago we got a topic to give input what we wanted to do with them after the crafting revamp. Any decisions made on this front?
    - Cetriss -> will it be released like T4 (a few bosses at a time) to make the wait easier?
    - Any info on the mysterious 'we are changing the way how we look at the tier system and therefore the loot' ? Will the gear be a power increase and how will this affect PvP?
    - Achievement system
    - Cross server tech (eg. stage 3 of the servermerges)
    - New AAs as mentioned in a long-forgotten 'your voice' somewhere. Or will there maybe come another way to spend our overflowing AApoints.
    - Will any of the new (pvp) content be for premium members only?
    - When can we expect the T3-T4 weapons/accessories vendors?

I would like to add one extra point not sure if this would fit in GD letter:
    * Small bugfixes -> I don't think they will take a lot of work. (it worked on some point so the correct code is there somewhere)
    - Lootbug
    - Resbug
    - Renown on Crom
    The first two are superannoying and should have been fixed long ago already imo.
    This. And pls finish this off topic guys

I'd like to see actual pics of Palace of Cetriss, such as the inside, bosses, armors, etc.

Just being told "we are working on it" makes me skeptical they are really working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'd like to see actual pics of Palace of Cetriss, such as the inside, bosses, armors, etc.

Just being told "we are working on it" makes me skeptical they are really working on it.
    exactly! cant be that hard to give a different screenshot every month for the things hes talking about

we have been lied to too many times, prove what your saying!
    (and i dont mean nusquam himself with this just funcom in general)

Well, screenshot from inside should not be hard considering they have finished with the world creation process.
    Armor, oh well, i'm sure they are already known since november 2012 when former GD Silrilion showed concept arts and in game modelization of Dragonspine armors we had in Sepulcher and Coils.
    As for the bosses, no. I like surprises, don't spoil them

Will we see the April GD letter today, it's the last day of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Will we see the April GD letter today, it's the last day of the month?
    GD hasn't logged into this forum since the 22nd. So I doubt it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast