Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free transfers with PvP patch

Was logging Fury yesterday to check state of server at like 20 pm CET, and there been less than 100 80th online lol (to be exact about 95), rly Fury in a dead end no1 sane will go there again.

Back in days only 1 guild Black Steel had higher online than whole Fury now lol.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    It is PvP content and the fact that they are putting it onto a PvE server at all is a slap in the face to those who do not wish to pvp....
    Its in CE...there is no reason to go there if you do not wish to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Firstly, while we want to allow the PvP festival to go ahead in the same locations on Crom as it will on Fury/Rage there have been a lot of valid points that the community has brought up. Our long term intention is to hopefully make use of a PvP versions of these playfields (accessed in a similar to Epic mode) but this isn't as straight forward as it might seem, therefore for now we are going to only enable the PvP Festival in the Border Kingdoms (Cimmerian End) on Crom.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Moose detected :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

If Fury becomes re-populated, I think there will be more players coming back to the game. I think the transfers should happen. I logged onto Fury US primetime and its just depressing now. It's not very fun playing aoc solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Was logging Fury yesterday to check state of server at like 20 pm CET, and there been less than 100 80th online lol (to be exact about 95), rly Fury in a dead end no1 sane will go there again.

Back in days only 1 guild Black Steel had higher online than whole Fury now lol.
    maybe, but atleast its not restricted server made for players who are afraid of having every content avaible and for handicaps and qq carebears
    The Law

Actually, they are making this new PvP content only available in Cimmerian End on Crom... Which is only one of the two PvP zones on Crom. So, no worries about lowbies getting ganked on Crom unless they accidentally enter one of the PvP zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    maybe, but atleast its not restricted server made for players who are afraid of having every content avaible and for handicaps and qq carebears
    Flawed logic, then Rage is way too go: even more freedom than Fury, better ruleset and not that much lesser online.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Or for players who might like the idea that they can solo quest in khitai without having to have rogues ambush them from hide while your character is fighting two or three mobs. Used to be that in world pvp it was considered 'bad form' to attack someone who was fighting npcs or going to raid. Now people complain that other people on the pvp servers use teleports to go to raids rather than 'enjoying' pvp while trying to do pve content.

Maybe there is a reason that the pvp server is dying vs the pve one.

00:32 CET (GMT+1) here and i logged out from fury because there were just 47 (!!!) lvl 80s online

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    00:32 CET (GMT+1) here and i logged out from fury because there were just 47 (!!!) lvl 80s online
    need to happen..blame it on the company with f.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast