Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free transfers with PvP patch

Default Free transfers with PvP patch

Can we get free transfers once the PvP patch comes out?

I'd probably transfer to Fury with a free transfer...

To fury only, would be the greatest.

time for pvp'ers to pay for something. we had free transfers not so long ago, why didn't you use the option back then?

Many used the free transfers to leave Fury to gear up on Crom and get "easy xp" there, hoping for free transfers back.

Btw, do paid transfers work and how much do they cost? Is it possible to transfer a couple of chars with a bundle or only accountwide or charwise?
    It seems to me more customerfriendly and also more rentable to make transfers buyable "slotwise" and each transfer uses up one of these slots. Then they could offer 1+ transfers with special offers or within bundles. I know that both single only (at that price) and accountwide (i don't want all chars on one server) would not be appropiate for me at least.

Maybe a free transfer might not be good, but nothing speaks about special resub offers including some transfers AND at the same time offering cheap transfers for a period...
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 27th April 2014 at 10:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    time for pvp'ers to pay for something. we had free transfers not so long ago, why didn't you use the option back then?
    Pay for something??? How long have PvPers been paying a subscription waiting for PvP content to come out? Ultimately, those of us PvPers, that stayed with the game, paid the ultimate price by the sheer number of PvPers that left AoC because there was no new PvP content. Some of us PvPers stayed with the game because of faith and hope in a company that promises made would be delivered upon. Sadly, they were not. We the PvPers have been the ******* child of AoC for far too long.

Now, Funcom will be releasing actual PvP content yet they want to limit it on Crom to one week out of the month???

It's a slap in my face and the face of any true PvPer that has stuck with this game. I do not want to give anymore money to Funcom. So, if they don't offer free transfers, I will simply need to deal with playing on Crom.

They have an opportunity to make things somewhat right. Give people the chance to come back to Fury without having to pay some ridiculous fee for PvP content that will most likely only make PvPers happy for maybe 6 months? Maybe longer... But then Fury players will be stuck on a server that can't do anything again...

I'd like to think that this PvP patch will just be a start of things to come for PvPers but I have already made that mistake before in thinking. This PvP patch will mostly likely be it... End of story... Then, 4 years from now they may release some more PvP content if the game is still running...

Kind of sad to think that this will be it... So, from that perspective, why should I pay for that on top of all the years we the PvPers, that have stuck with this game, have paid for this game? This PvP content should also bring with it the option for PvPers to go back to their PvP home free of charge.

Funcom should just merge Fury and Rage and give people another round of free transfers, but they won't do this because of the shard exploiters on Rage, mah

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Funcom should just merge Fury and Rage and give people another round of free transfers, but they won't do this because of the shard exploiters on Rage, mah
    and because of 1/3 on rage is using speed hack i would not like that untill funcom fixes cheat issues, IF warZ can do it.. why not aoc? seriously funcom
    The Law

there is no staff ingame to stop hackers. and with auto combo and speed hacks now free for a aoc from multiple websites. pvp could get real interesting and actually help population. bunny hop teleporting with range detect combos will be back in fashion
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Now, Funcom will be releasing actual PvP content yet they want to limit it on Crom to one week out of the month???
    It is PvP content and the fact that they are putting it onto a PvE server at all is a slap in the face to those who do not wish to pvp....which is why they are on a pve server in the first play. If we wanted open world pvp, even if it was in just one zone for one week, we would have rolled on a pvp server.

Now people who are leveling up a toon and are questing will be ganked and griefed for an entire week because that zone just so happens to be pvp enabled for that week and will likely leave the game. Seen this **** happen far to often in this game.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast