Thread: Guardian Spirit and Manifestation of Mitra

Default Guardian Spirit and Manifestation of Mitra PVP Problems

Is there a point to these spells, because I'm running them but no one ever does anything with them.
    They go to waste all the time. Considering that these are supposed to be supporting spells they don't seem to do a lot. They can't even compare to div support.
    They need a buff or a cd reduction or something, but just now they are useless in pvp.

For Guardian Spirt making the cd shorter would benefit because a 1 min cd for either 1k damage to a melee or ranger, or about 600 hp, mana, stam is not exactly worth it. They healing the guardian could do should be increased, the mana and stam part seems fine, but maybe double on the healing portion. For the damage bit that could use a slight increase or even reduce the damage it does by half but make it a small aoe perhaps a 4m aoe.

For MoM Maybe making it last longer could work, another option could be to make is more of a supporting ability, since it ticks 5 times to other people, make it 300 hp every tick plus the 5% curent crit (since it lasts 3 sec on the other players make it 100 health a second), since not many people make use of the health tap, because they are running away to not die.

What do other people think on this.
    Last edited by skybeamwow; 25th April 2014 at 22:00.

There are lot better things than MoM in any tree to spend 11 feat points. Not bad spell but do not cost so many points really.

does anyone have any ideas on how they could fix the spells. or change them into something completely different.

please respond, i enjoy reading about other peoples thoughts...not just thoughts on "they're bad spells"

Old MoM was so better, i never understood why they changed it for a lame DT buff :/

I played it for a while. You have the reduced casttime of mitras seering eye which is markable when used MoM together with Immortal wrath. moreover you get insta Litany of protection which is also not so bad. guardian spirit with regen is nice. all in all it isnt good enough to skill out with 11 points.