Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: update 4.2 on TL forums

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    This is of course a test live patch and does not represent what will make up the full live patch. As mentioned in the Game directors letter (http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_march_2014) there will be several more sizable features making up this patch.
    Sure you can argue it is perhaps PvP focused but to say its a patch that hasn't had any time invested in it would be incorrect.
    I like you Cirith and I'm happy to see someone still doing things for my favourite game. I'm not trying to say you scratch your ass all day or something like that(I really appreciate your efforts) but 4.1.7 was release January 28th and today is april 25th and we are talking about 4.2 not 4.1.8. You have to let me joke a little about the amount of resources Funcom is spending in AoC.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 25th April 2014 at 13:57.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Have you used it on someone dead?
    Nope! Maybe should

Have you used it on someone dead?
    I did. Looked like the last second of HoXs pillars. Both on a dagger/tali combo and with a staff.

Person using the ability was a necro. Dead person was a conq. We tried it in Khemi arena. If it is supposed to do something different then either it doesn't work properly or there is something to it that we didn't get.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I did. Looked like the last second of HoXs pillars. Both on a dagger/tali combo and with a staff.

Person using the ability was a necro. Dead person was a conq. We tried it in Khemi arena. If it is supposed to do something different then either it doesn't work properly or there is something to it that we didn't get.
    This, me and caudilloo tryed it but nothing rly happened either when dead or on low health with either staff or dagger-talisman while ontop of the dead while had him target.Always was just the animation of pillar combo from hox.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    NEW!
    * New social items have been added to the Contraption Merchants for purchase using Conquest Trophies
    * A new vendor has arrived in each of the Armory areas, this vendor offers unique new items in exchange for Victory Tokens[/url]
    I don't need it. Players really want something what make they strongest, preeminent than other players. Is so hard understand it?

Mb next time before spend time and resources to make 1001 new pet, need make questionnaire what folks want more:
    1) PvP T4 gear;
    2) new T5 raid;
    3) craft revamp;
    4) new PvP events and minigames;
    5) or new PvP pets?
    Last edited by Ernests; 26th April 2014 at 08:19.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Mmh, have you read what Cirith said before?
    Thoses social rewards are just a part of the 4.2 patch, a candy if you prefer. Some serious stuff will come with, but don't expect a "power surge" in PvP.

PvP T4 is made only with same budget as PvP T3 (which is already very powerful, i don't know why you ask for more !) but meant to be an alternative to.
    Same for Cetriss, they are working on it. Don't think thoses minipets are ressources wasted. They doesn't require many work i suppose, cause the skins and animation already exists in the database. Free content !

It's slow but remember Funcom have very limited ressources so it's better than just cancelling it like some mmo studios would have done in this kind of context. Be glad we have Bylos as a devoted game director for all his game. They are making content with way less people and money than before, and still they are doing more than the last years (look at the special events they are doing for anniversary/halloween instead of running again the old ones + 1 free item in the shop).

Be patient, that's all i say... what's wrong with minipets for PvP?

Why not, it's a goal like another to spend all thoses tokens you get by doing minis, like the old tiger/wolves mount 3 year ago. It doesn't harm the game since it's just vanity stuff. Stuff that makes you the "strongest" and gives you "advantages" are just terrible for pvp. Make it more imbalanced and stupid than before. I guessed you gave have learned from AA, gear fiasco in PvP ? Why calling for more ?

Problem is in Prioritization
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Problem is in Prioritization
    Largest things makes longest time to comes than smallest things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I don't need it. Players really want something what make they strongest, preeminent than other players. Is so hard understand it?
    Some players might, others don't. I know i dont. Don't need geer to be preeminent than other players !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast