Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    p.s.
    as there are no replies, I guess nobody is interessted in that modification of the original UI addon; so I will stopp spamming my progress here and keep it for myself
    Awesome stuff Yorg. Would it be hard to pull the 4 row layout from the old Bela UI and include it as an option in this one? See this link.

http://static.is-better-than.tv/bela...uad_layout.jpg

I've been wanting to use Default UI Enhanced, but I just can't give up my four rows because it lines up perfectly with an MMO mouse like the Razer Naga or Logitech G600.

EDIT: You can find Bela UI at this link.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/belaui/...1.0.147666.zip

Also, the Combat Sequence Indicators in that UI are pretty great too.
    Last edited by TeamVernia; 13th August 2014 at 18:07.

Thx for the UI guys! Awesome work.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

using it and i love it!
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Awesome stuff Yorg. Would it be hard to pull the 4 row layout from the old Bela UI and include it as an option in this one? See this link.

http://static.is-better-than.tv/bela...uad_layout.jpg

I've been wanting to use Default UI Enhanced, but I just can't give up my four rows because it lines up perfectly with an MMO mouse like the Razer Naga or Logitech G600.

EDIT: You can find Bela UI at this link.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/belaui/...1.0.147666.zip

Also, the Combat Sequence Indicators in that UI are pretty great too.
    this definetly is something I'd love to do since I have the Naga myself!
    ...only problem is, that I am almost at the end of my holidays :/
    - would love to spend more time giving something back to the community

p.s.
    there actually seems to be a bug in the UI:
    as soon as I type more than 6 characters in any mail (no matter if reply ore compose new), the window extends its height for each single character I type...
    at about 3 and a half lines the "send" window is already such high, that I cannot press the [Send] button anymore!
    - can anybody test and confirm this bug, please?
    fixed compose mail window, please use new version!
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 14th August 2014 at 11:30.

Thumbs up Timer bar

IF you could make a timer bar smaller, like default without the border on it, i could squeeze it comfortably between my health and name, and between my target and targets health

I really like this UI alot, please make an option to have the action button 1...10 be straight across top line on 2 bar setup. I see you have it for 3 bar but not 2 bar.

Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by robenhood View Post
    IF you could make a timer bar smaller, like default without the border on it, i could squeeze it comfortably between my health and name, and between my target and targets health

I really like this UI alot, please make an option to have the action button 1...10 be straight across top line on 2 bar setup. I see you have it for 3 bar but not 2 bar.

Great work!
    done and done
    - version Y1.2 uploaded

(remark: squeezing the tiny timerbar between the name and health bar hides the target's energy bar...)

Using IKOS UI right no<w but I am ready to change it for another one, even to give it a shot.
    Could you tell me if you UI is able to lock the movable life bars and has a customisable mouse pointer plz ?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    Using IKOS UI right no<w but I am ready to change it for another one, even to give it a shot.
    Could you tell me if you UI is able to lock the movable life bars and has a customisable mouse pointer plz ?
    Yeah, I tried Ikos myself, but this (really great UI) changes too much in my opinion, not much left from the orignal "flair" in my opinion...

currently this UI doesn't really *change* anything in the mechanics of the UI, only the looks of some windows are (greatly) improved
    - so, no it neither has a 'lock' feature for the moveable portraits nor has it any custom mouse pointer, just the standard AoC one...
    (@Smurfas: please correct me if I'm wrong!)

(this doesn't mean this wouldn't be changed in future version if there is an easy way to do that, ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Yeah, I tried Ikos myself, but this (really great UI) changes too much in my opinion, not much left from the orignal "flair" in my opinion...

currently this UI doesn't really *change* anything in the mechanics of the UI, only the looks of some windows are (greatly) improved
    - so, no it neither has a 'lock' feature for the moveable portraits nor has it any custom mouse pointer, just the standard AoC one...
    (@Smurfas: please correct me if I'm wrong!)

(this doesn't mean this wouldn't be changed in future version if there is an easy way to do that, ofc)
    You are correct sir! As it is a Enhanced Default UI, im trying to keep most of the ui default, but that doesn't mean things can change. The hard part of changing the mouse-pointer is that every time you boot up conan the patcher will check files (like the mouse-pointer) and if its not default it will simply re download it again and replace the custom one, so if you want a custom pointer you have to replace the file manually every time after the patcher have done its businesses. There was a plug-in ones that did this automatically but don't think it works anymore.

mate still needed possible to button, which opens / closes the macros window )

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast