Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

hey can u post the code for the bank your using plz, i use corruption2 ui and the bankslots are not shown at all.

Love what you did to the emote window, a good idea worth stealing
    I am Stian ingame...

Hi I have a stupid question^^ but how can I add the 3rd Bar?

I really like this UI, but the only thing that is annoying is that the action bar and the extended action bar is split so they overlap on the same line.

How can I change it so that the Action Bar is on top, and the EAB is on the bottom?

I changed the BottomBar.xml for the 2 row layout to have the Normal 1,2,3,4,5.. buttons on top, and the 2:nd Extended bar on the bottom (i have it as Shift+1,Shift+2,Shift+3...)

Then I can use the "Alt" functionality and only the top bar changes as it should.

(Not half/half as it was originally)

I also added so that it is 2 boxes wider to fit more things.

However I cant attach any documents here on the forum, is there a button I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by BamB View Post
    Hi I have a stupid question^^ but how can I add the 3rd Bar?
    Should work with AOC UI Installer see first page, if not let me know and I investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by eV1Te View Post
    I changed the BottomBar.xml for the 2 row layout to have the Normal 1,2,3,4,5.. buttons on top, and the 2:nd Extended bar on the bottom (i have it as Shift+1,Shift+2,Shift+3...)

Then I can use the "Alt" functionality and only the top bar changes as it should.

(Not half/half as it was originally)

I also added so that it is 2 boxes wider to fit more things.

However I cant attach any documents here on the forum, is there a button I am missing?
    Thats a matter of taste. I relly like the way I have done it and im so used to it now that I cant change

I use https://www.dropbox.com/ free and easy

Thumbs up

Great job Smurfas.

This is the first custom UI that convinced me since 2008, that says it all.

possible to make a button, which opens / closes the macros window ? it would be very convenient

This might be possible but it needs to be placed somewhere on the existing ui, for example the emote-window. Im gonna look into this.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast