Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Yes indeed - this never happens to my own castbar, only to the target's bars that are already filling up when switching to those targets
    for validation:
    when my demo starts casting Wave of Flames with no one targeted and then targets himself while casting, the target's Flash castbar is not shown!

and sometimes the time-display is messed up, the one that says how long the cast is ongoing / max. time
    - I just have this on my screen right now: it's actually the target's Flash castbar, but I don't have anyone/-thing in my target

I previously had myself targeted, but then cleared my target; now when casting Wave of Flames, the target's Flash bar says:
    "NaN.0/5" while the whole thing should not be shown - since I have no target a.t.m.
    - the 'traditional' target's castbar does not show at all in this case
    - the target's Flash bar is not filling up, but shouldn't be visible in the first place
    I'll try and see if i can recreate your issue with the castbar staying after you clear the target, so I can fix it. As for the NaN.0, thought I fixed that. I'll have a look at both issues.
    It will not be able to retrieve the name of a cast, if target is acquired mid cast. But I can make the progress show regardless.

I just need to find the time...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfgtjct01j...2.5.4.zip?dl=1

Tweaks and fixes and clean up.
    Flashbar only pops if you install it and then normal cast-bar wont show, wont see options in emote-window if not installed. (Huge option removed)
    Tweaks to friend/guild memeber window. (new window icon).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Default Enhanced UI

Xinopia (Tos)

the Installer still says 2.5.4 on the 2.5.5 .zip
    but ignore this remark if it is the only (would not even call that a) bug

the Installer still says 2.5.4 on the 2.5.5 .zip
    but ignore this remark if it is the only (would not even call that a) bug
    DOH! I always forget that one.

Xinopia (Tos)

well, this seems not to be the only issue with version 2.5.5:

in the send-mail window the first line of text is way to high, almost one third into the top-border

p.s.
    I know this was not the case with the version I used before, as I write mails every now and then
    - so it still was okay with v2.5.3 and either went not-okay in 2.5.4 or 2.5.5
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 21st December 2015 at 01:49.

well, this seems not to be the only issue with version 2.5.5:

in the send-mail window the first line of text is way to high, almost one third into the top-border

p.s.
    I know this was not the case with the version I used before, as I write mails every now and then
    - so it still was okay with v2.5.3 and either went not-okay in 2.5.4 or 2.5.5
    Sorry for answering so very late to this but im been very busy, and i have a new computer (ARR!)

This error is because i have edited the frame around the textwindow (smoother), but this will be fixed as soon as I have time, very soon!

Xinopia (Tos)

Sorry Im late with this update, but here is an udated file with the compose-letter window fixed plus lot of other stuff!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9lee5znmk...2.5.6.zip?dl=0

Xinopia (Tos)