Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artus Corrupt Officer

Got her on my first try after reading Jaedelyias post. Thanks again y'all

Quote Originally Posted by newfangle9 View Post
    Doesn't seem to work for me. I'm a DT and I get her to 75% and none of the ballastrae are clickable. The only things that are clickable are some barrels above the voodoo doll. I got her down to about 20% a few times before the cut scene happens, then I'm dead.
    For Vayaspara she wont hurt you.. go full dps... frenzy whatever else. Every now and then she casts a burn something spell cant remember the full name but when she does that just turn run up the stairs click a barrel and it kicks it over. The idea is it puts out the fire or whatever.. basically gives you more time to dps her down. Then go back to dpsing her. Shes the easiest of the 3 bosses

Seems kind of odd that it's a repeatable quest. I went back to artis, and he gave it to me again. Oh well, drops a jeweled chest, and will be easier a second time )

Quote Originally Posted by newfangle9 View Post
    Seems kind of odd that it's a repeatable quest. I went back to artis, and he gave it to me again. Oh well, drops a jeweled chest, and will be easier a second time )
    It's a repeatable quest, the nice touch is that the final boss is randomly chosen between the 3 officers (Drostan/Accalia/Vayaspara), each one having a different strat. That's break monotony a bit. The cooldown is 20h, which mean you can do it once a day (except maybe the first time, ity's possible there is no cooldown after the first one since it's not exactly the same quest)
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I have done the full quest many times, now I am having trouble with Accalia (The first time, not on the boat). She does a Easy Prey and hits me for 100% of my health. It use to only be like 90%, but the last few times I tried she killed me. It is not a big deal, I can always run back and open the chest as she goes away after killing me, but it is a pain in the neck. She killed me today when I had 100% health, Green and blue heals running, and a heal potion running.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I have done the full quest many times, now I am having trouble with Accalia (The first time, not on the boat). She does a Easy Prey and hits me for 100% of my health. It use to only be like 90%, but the last few times I tried she killed me. It is not a big deal, I can always run back and open the chest as she goes away after killing me, but it is a pain in the neck. She killed me today when I had 100% health, Green and blue heals running, and a heal potion running.
    That's really weird. I've done DMH dozens of times and this scripted fight always ends with me knocked out with Easy Prey. I've never been killed.

Also, I don't know if many people know this but it's possible to kill Accalia in the first fight and get two jeweled chests. I can only do it with my ToS. Basically you need to time it so that you have a lot of pulsing AoE damage spells cast in the couple of seconds before she hits 25% and does Easy Prey. I feat into Summon Aura of Nebthu and if I time it right and have it running along SF/SC she usually dies and drops the second chest.

Quote Originally Posted by AOC-Kyyle View Post
    That's really weird. I've done DMH dozens of times and this scripted fight always ends with me knocked out with Easy Prey. I've never been killed.

Also, I don't know if many people know this but it's possible to kill Accalia in the first fight and get two jeweled chests. I can only do it with my ToS. Basically you need to time it so that you have a lot of pulsing AoE damage spells cast in the couple of seconds before she hits 25% and does Easy Prey. I feat into Summon Aura of Nebthu and if I time it right and have it running along SF/SC she usually dies and drops the second chest.
    Only time i killed her there was a critted whirlwind. She only dropped one box and my quest was bugged and couldn't continue.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12