Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading too much posts..

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Running shot is more annoying than TTS. At least tts always worked as intended. Running shot is broken as **** since it's spammable, they're even immune to CCs when doing deadly draw <3.
    maybe but worst player on server do this, linebraker hits you for 2980 piercing dmg, shattering attack crits you for 2900, taking the shot crits 3,5k GG
    The Law

Default only negative traits???

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Ye as title saying, reading too much posts from certain people, you might know few of them.

so let me make my thread from about it

first of all we go with AA' expect master assassin is usless.
    revamp them pls (oh god i sound like "that guy" already

secend of all, feats.

1.Flurryblows trash

2.cats paw is not 40% as it says, or why is ranger evasive action way better, even guards lightning reflex is bad dont work at all.

3. Flesh rot / lotus weapon usless, and some baddie might need to reset feats cus accidently taking it.

4. Opportunistic strike, i cant figure any use for this.

5. arcane backlash ,, has someone feated it? no? i thought so.

6. Lotus overdose.. WHERE IS MY KB RESIST??

aight lets mowe on corruption

1. Unholy strenght ,,, i need to mention?

2. dark / dread weapon, what is this? "your dark weapon hits for 1 dmg"

3. Poisoned blades? just it sounds cool dosent mean it is, its usless dont spec it my friends.

4. Blindside / bewilder, forces u to use annoying combo arrow and the combo is pretty much usless, u spec it means u are clueless.

5. soul corruption? even when speced that, system sais this "you need 2 soul fragments to use this, you 2 more to ....."

6. general tree, well 70% from those feats usless and cannot be speced anyways.

you see this? I decided to make this thread after reading so much crappy qq from other calsses that "BARB IS ONLY CLASS WITH BAD FEATS BLA BLA BLA"

you, that thread maker , pls stop i dont wanna read any more clueless ****, that is usless, i want my other feat tree to be EXACTLY THE SAME
    So there are 2 sides in every coin..U only mentioned what is not good in ur trees,and useless(do u want me to tell u how many useless feats ranger trees have?) But u forgot all the good ones(intentionally I think)...the ones which allows sins to top in pvp and in pve often..
    That was a very bad statement u made..What did u expect from that..RE-vamp the class and turn it into God-Mode?No way...No way..By the way yesterday A sin topped Jebbal with 39 kills..just mentioning..I guess he must have specced all that feats that u forgot to mention..Please stop whining..This class is op eitherway...All u need is to be full tier4..or pvp 10..and u can kill everything faster than anyone else..So no good my friend..no good..Let Hoxes whine,they have every right to do so..Not u..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    So there are 2 sides in every coin..U only mentioned what is not good in ur trees,and useless(do u want me to tell u how many useless feats ranger trees have?) But u forgot all the good ones(intentionally I think)...the ones which allows sins to top in pvp and in pve often..
    That was a very bad statement u made..What did u expect from that..RE-vamp the class and turn it into God-Mode?No way...No way..By the way yesterday A sin topped Jebbal with 39 kills..just mentioning..I guess he must have specced all that feats that u forgot to mention..Please stop whining..This class is op eitherway...All u need is to be full tier4..or pvp 10..and u can kill everything faster than anyone else..So no good my friend..no good..Let Hoxes whine,they have every right to do so..Not u..!!!!
    Any class can score 40+ kills in a Sag when it's farm mode. In a balanced Sag Sins struggle to break even when focused properly.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    say that to my pvp 7 barb getting 40+ kills in JS when its not even farm or to my pvp 2 necro getting 40+ and 0 death thx to exploiting on rocks etc
    The Law

All we need pre 1.6 pretty much was adjustments to dark weapon and flesh rot line to help out dps go up, and flesh rot line is still crapola for the amount of points invested. So as much as I never reply to these kind of posts, he's got a point. Flesh roy should be 2 points and lotus weapons 3. Flurry of blows IMO: points increase proc rate rather than duration. 6 procs per minute and 10 second duration why does mine only proc twice a min with sustained dmg?

Sin used to be lotus excels against caster, corruption against melee. Where did unholy armour go and yet lotus overload stayed? To thre rangers complaining about dps it's not about parses or doing as much dps as a barb or sin, it's about popping out of hide especially on terrain u spent 2 minutes getting into while in stealth, the real problem is just being killed so quickly before u are even in our field of view. Mez shot should debuf weapon dmg for the duration, problem mostly solved.

Sry about spelling, iphone sucks
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 1st May 2014 at 15:15.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Unholy armor got cut in 1.5 because of stats system revamp - it had that old 10% damage type resistance thingy.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Unholy armor got cut in 1.5 because of stats system revamp - it had that old 10% damage type resistance thingy.
    Oh ya, I'm just being nostalgic :-)
    Id love to see opposite avatar of death path to see the lvl 60 feat 5 pointer unholy armour increasing he effectiveness of your armour by 3% per point. But that's just me complaining :-(
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 1st May 2014 at 17:11.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticblood View Post
    Oh ya, I'm just being nostalgic :-)
    Id love to see opposite avatar of death path to see the lvl 60 feat 5 pointer unholy armour increasing he effectiveness of your armour by 3% per point. But that's just me complaining :-(
    I miss all the old lotus feats, more offhand and dot damage as target is closer to death...
    Retired

Does Cat's Paw actually work? (asking about PvP of course).
    Please can any experienced sin confirm it works?
    I have the feeling it does nothing, and I was even thinking to remove it from my PvP build, but it looks good on paper so I'd like some hint.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Does Cat's Paw actually work? (asking about PvP of course).
    Please can any experienced sin confirm it works?
    I have the feeling it does nothing, and I was even thinking to remove it from my PvP build, but it looks good on paper so I'd like some hint.
    Yes it does work. Evade is countered by hit rating and pvp gear has **** load of hit rating hence it seems like its broken or not effective.
    Retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12