Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading too much posts..

Default Reading too much posts..

Ye as title saying, reading too much posts from certain people, you might know few of them.

so let me make my thread from about it

first of all we go with AA' expect master assassin is usless.
    revamp them pls (oh god i sound like "that guy" already

secend of all, feats.

1.Flurryblows trash

2.cats paw is not 40% as it says, or why is ranger evasive action way better, even guards lightning reflex is bad dont work at all.

3. Flesh rot / lotus weapon usless, and some baddie might need to reset feats cus accidently taking it.

4. Opportunistic strike, i cant figure any use for this.

5. arcane backlash ,, has someone feated it? no? i thought so.

6. Lotus overdose.. WHERE IS MY KB RESIST??

aight lets mowe on corruption

1. Unholy strenght ,,, i need to mention?

2. dark / dread weapon, what is this? "your dark weapon hits for 1 dmg"

3. Poisoned blades? just it sounds cool dosent mean it is, its usless dont spec it my friends.

4. Blindside / bewilder, forces u to use annoying combo arrow and the combo is pretty much usless, u spec it means u are clueless.

5. soul corruption? even when speced that, system sais this "you need 2 soul fragments to use this, you 2 more to ....."

6. general tree, well 70% from those feats usless and cannot be speced anyways.

you see this? I decided to make this thread after reading so much crappy qq from other calsses that "BARB IS ONLY CLASS WITH BAD FEATS BLA BLA BLA"

you, that thread maker , pls stop i dont wanna read any more clueless ****, that is usless, i want my other feat tree to be EXACTLY THE SAME
    The Law

I'd like to see blindside removing lots of energy, mana and stamina. Together with impede life it would be pretty cool to tire out the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I'd like to see blindside removing lots of energy, mana and stamina. Together with impede life it would be pretty cool to tire out the enemy.
    Yes true, what i dislike atm in like every class, is that they remove the "other class" from "ranger for example" i mean, now its two feat trees, with same feats? flame BARRAGE with xbow? u serious craig morrisson? are u aware of what you are doing? or what u did?

why need to make things simple, why cant keep them challenging and choises to make, if i make ranger now it dosent matter what feats i take, just ****ing click some feat and u can be sure its the same **** on other side of other tree -.-
    The Law

I won't argue with your points which are all valid, but feedback like "Poisoned blades? just it sounds cool dosent mean it is, its usless dont spec it my friends" aimed at dev that is trying to get a handle on this class is not really helping. We know what you mean by that, the dev won't.

We could try to make a thread about each feat, discuss it indepth and then compile the feedback for one TL post.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I won't argue with your points which are all valid, but feedback like "Poisoned blades? just it sounds cool dosent mean it is, its usless dont spec it my friends" aimed at dev that is trying to get a handle on this class is not really helping. We know what you mean by that, the dev won't.

We could try to make a thread about each feat, discuss it indepth and then compile the feedback for one TL post.
    Dev's should know how classes work and how game is played, but got ur point, I find it sad that there is been people working and doing stuff to this game even thou they have no idea what they actually doing, If veteran pvp:ers would tell what to do to this game population would increanse , or atleast stay as it is now and not decrease day by day
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    wouldnt be worth the pts tho

i do think they can rework these 2 feats tho

(after pvp open world quests, stats, and removing faceroll abilities plz)

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    wouldnt be worth the pts tho

i do think they can rework these 2 feats tho

(after pvp open world quests, stats, and removing faceroll abilities plz)
    because of aa's those ablities are so faceroll, without those crit ratings or dmg's.. cc removes.. all these shits ruin it ..tts..bfc..
    The Law

Running shot is more annoying than TTS. At least tts always worked as intended. Running shot is broken as **** since it's spammable, they're even immune to CCs when doing deadly draw <3.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Overall the Sin class is just fine.

The ONLY thing I could see increasing is the passive dot damage from lotus weapons, Flesh rot, Dread Weapons, Dark Weapons.

Maybe double the overall damage from both. That would be quite literally the only real fix I see the sin needing.
    Last edited by kennyfisterbotm; 15th April 2014 at 20:11.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I would like two things to be back:

1/ Lotus Extract in lotus tree - self healing that would be a valid alternative to avatar based builds, especially vs tanks

2/ old Lotus dot and offhand system - the closer the target is to death the more offhand and Dot damage you deal

Overall I would like to see many viable build options instead of current 2-3 builds that everyone is running (and for good reasons: those builds are simply optimally best).

Back in 1.4 there were 3 "core" builds with their own sub-variations:

1/ lotus/general
    2/ corruption/general
    3/ hybrid
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast