Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: PVP Mini Game Buddy Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    i understand your dont understand this.
    so have fun farming noobs in pugs with your demo, as soon as open world pvp gets released i wont waste any time with them anymore, its simply absurd they were forced into population as needed to obtain pvp gear.
    even more insain when they removed group sign ups from a team based game.
    there is nothing fun for me in minigames i cant team up with friend and only farm or get farmed no in between
    Yeah very fun farm noobs with Demo, so fun that I stopped playing it almost at all cause I was dieing of boredom...

Now let me try to ask Davijr if he wants to team up and focus on kills only..

You have no clue and are really unable to figure out the full picture.

We are no more in same guild, I don't really care to explain it again, or whatever is your opinion.

But again: I'm ok with one buddy, but not with 3,or more, that would create too much unbalance.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    A 1 buddy system is all I am asking for. I can easily see exploits with 2+ buddies, but with 1 it is reasonable and allows for multiple groups of 2 buddies to coordinate better to create a better game play outcome for mini games.
    Totally agree with this.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    A 1 buddy system is all I am asking for. I can easily see exploits with 2+ buddies, but with 1 it is reasonable and allows for multiple groups of 2 buddies to coordinate better to create a better game play outcome for mini games.

The randomness in the mini games is just retarded. Only Craig Morrison could allow for such a feature to be implemented and assume it's ok.
    agreed, I wonder why funcom ask what playesr want, when they always create the opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK5FKArkVm4
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Yeah very fun farm noobs with Demo, so fun that I stopped playing it almost at all cause I was dieing of boredom...

Now let me try to ask Davijr if he wants to team up and focus on kills only..

You have no clue and are really unable to figure out the full picture.

We are no more in same guild, I don't really care to explain it again, or whatever is your opinion.

But again: I'm ok with one buddy, but not with 3,or more, that would create too much unbalance.
    what you call unbalance i would call the return of teamplay.

i know first hand how it was when you could group up with anyone and group not get disbanded, was fun and competitive.
    its sad so many like you reached pvp10 without any concept of teamplay and confronted with perpective of having competitive minigames you start with insults and claims how imbalanced it is.

guilds were formed over the bonds of teamplay formed both in open world pvp and minigames, guilds disbanded with removal of group signups in minigames and forcing of minigames+bori to obtain pvp gear.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

what you call unbalance i would call the return of teamplay.

i know first hand how it was when you could group up with anyone and group not get disbanded, was fun and competitive.
    its sad so many like you reached pvp10 without any concept of teamplay and confronted with perpective of having competitive minigames you start with insults and claims how imbalanced it is.

guilds were formed over the bonds of teamplay formed both in open world pvp and minigames, guilds disbanded with removal of group signups in minigames and forcing of minigames+bori to obtain pvp gear.
    He dislikes organized play because it won't allow his gear to do all the work for him any more. It's really that simple.

Ok Tomhet, let's try again.

Teamplay is awesome, I love teamplay and each time I sign a minigame I hope to get a balanced, competitive game with competent players on both sides who teamplay, focus on correct targets, mutually support with CCs, heals, etc.

Unfortunately random minigames will never grant 100%, every time, that this happens.
    The reason - which seems very obvious to me - is that you can't predict how will taste the game you are going to join, unless you know ALL the people you play with, and this means on BOTH sides.
    For this kind of game there is already a game option, and it is called Tournament Mode.

What you ask is to be able to sign with a full premade group versus a random group.
    Now, I want to trust your awessomness and your good aims to play with friends to focus on objectives, avoiding to rezpad farm unexperienced players, and all the bad actions that afflict this world.

But unfortunately, you are not the only player in game.
    As Khramps sayd, such a system could be easily exploited but premade groups with different intentions.
    So you know the goal and skill level of the premade group A (let's call it BAD BAD FARMING PRO GROUP), but you don't know the goal and more important the skill level of the random group B.

Now, the random players online at a specific time of the day, will have no option to be sure to avoid games vs the BAD BAD FARMING PRO GROUP.
    And it will end in a farm fest even more than how it is now.

It could be different if Funcom allows rankings and visible minigame queque, so at least one random can choice to sign or not a specific minigame queque, and accept or not to start the game.
    But this should be articulated, I'd say it would be hard to make work.

Buddie option instead could be ok, to play with one buddie will not break the game.
    There would be still some chance for the system to try to balance it out.

Ok Tomhet, let's try again.

Teamplay is awesome, I love teamplay and each time I sign a minigame I hope to get a balanced, competitive game with competent players on both sides who teamplay, focus on correct targets, mutually support with CCs, heals, etc.

Unfortunately random minigames will never grant 100%, every time, that this happens.
    The reason - which seems very obvious to me - is that you can't predict how will taste the game you are going to join, unless you know ALL the people you play with, and this means on BOTH sides.
    For this kind of game there is already a game option, and it is called Tournament Mode.

What you ask is to be able to sign with a full premade group versus a random group.
    Now, I want to trust your awessomness and your good aims to play with friends to focus on objectives, avoiding to rezpad farm unexperienced players, and all the bad actions that afflict this world.

But unfortunately, you are not the only player in game.
    As Khramps sayd, such a system could be easily exploited but premade groups with different intentions.
    So you know the goal and skill level of the premade group A (let's call it BAD BAD FARMING PRO GROUP), but you don't know the goal and more important the skill level of the random group B.

Now, the random players online at a specific time of the day, will have no option to be sure to avoid games vs the BAD BAD FARMING PRO GROUP.

It could be different if Funcom allows rankings and visible minigame queque, so at least one random can choice to sign or not a specific minigame queque, and accept or not to start the game.
    But this should be articulated, I'd say it would be hard to make work.

Buddie option instead could be ok, to play with one buddie will not break the game.
    There would be still some chance for the system to try to balance it out.
    If you read what he was saying, he also stated he only wanted a buddy system. Nobody here asked to sign up with a premade, including himself.

Just sayin

i understand your confused, you still have this outrageous belief that group team based minigames are somehow solo players content, i realy do understand why your confused funcom made it like that, sad story is it didnt use to be like that.

minimal you should have option to sign with 1 friend, idealy just bring back team sign ups.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

i understand your confused, you still have this outrageous belief that group team based minigames are somehow solo players content, i realy do understand why your confused funcom made it like that, sad story is it didnt use to be like that.

minimal you should have option to sign with 1 friend, idealy just bring back team sign ups.
    See, I like your mindset and I won't argue what you're after because I would like the same.

Realistically though, we do have tournament mode for premades, which is fine and I know barely anybody will use it because let's face it, everyone here wants to pretend their good in an unorganized pug while slashing down pvp 2-6's.

Bringing back premades will kill mini's, I know this because I was a culprit in the killing during the Carnage domination era. All we did was premades all day long from server to server to server until there was nothing left. So I don't wish for them to implement this idea, purely because I know the community is nothing but gear grinding hoarders.

Now the buddy system, 1 friend is enough for me. If they added 2, that would be a bonus, but I can also see exploits being done in this over time.

They need to add a minimum of a 1 buddy system for pug mini's. The current system is nothing but a joke.

The buddy system wont work. It didnt work before and it wont work now. All it does is allow 2 or more people to join up and beat on a pug.

If you think this is really fair and what the population wants... Then do this and tell us how it goes.

In the next mini you play, which will be a pug because you obviously dont know how to get a premade going, ask both teams to form up a 6man. You set one up and get all your players on that team. Morphs you and I both know that you will pick the best players because all you know how to do is pug stomp or QQ in the forums about not being able to do it.

If you are even successful at convincing the other team to sign up a premade round, let me know how it goes. And a screen shot would be great.

I will predict the future here...

You will pug stomp, come to the forums and tell everyone how great you are and how bad they are... And it will end after the first.

Just do what we did, get some pickup pugs going, mix it up. Its ok to pvp against other good players NOT on your team. All you know is this: I will get the best players on my team. That does not sound very fun at all. Why you think for years I didnt want to join carnage? I prefer the competition.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast