Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

http://i57.tinypic.com/n50doz.jpg

if u fail to see the problem in every mini game on running i dont even know what to say.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Yeah ur humour is not how should I put it.."entertaining"??????U are failing to see the big picture...U are stuck in classes individually...
    As I mentioned before..People when pvp they have to start to cooperate,they have to play as a team..otherwise u loose..Thats it...So if u want to be wise and humorous..I would suggest Funcom to do that..Make all classes Hybrids..ha!ha!..HOx-Conq,Guard-Barb,Demo-Sin,Pom-ranger.Toss-Dt,Necro-Bs...How do u like it funcom lets do it..Like transformers...!!!!!
    IT IS ****ING TRANSFOREMRS ALEREADY, HOW ****IN***G SLOW ARE U?

conq has dmg like sin, aoe like barb, aoe kb like pom, bubbles like pom, heal like pom,. shitty wow paladin retribution,

ahahaha snare,interrupt,silence, and 3k dmg from throat slash gg, (crushing onslaught)

and ranger is transfomer robot too, having ablity to hit behind back like melee, while being caster, and yet if they start shooting u teleport to khesatta that ****ing homing missile follow u there, and ofc those circus traps, what part from this u dont understand
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    if you fail to see the Advantage of the ranger towards the rest of the class plz stfu.
    Learn manners,speak properly,i never said anything bad about u..Behave...otherwise I will curse u in a way that u wouldn't like it..use ur words wisely..if u watch my text u see I never said anything bad about nobody..So take it easy ...relax..go take anger management classes or if Aoc makes u like that just quit..Go biking or hiking..!!!!

i got the ss of my last 4 or 5 last minis, totally unreal amount of OP rangers being played by complete downies

Learn manners,speak properly,i never said anything bad about u..Behave...otherwise I will curse u in a way that u wouldn't like it..use ur words wisely..if u watch my text u see I never said anything bad about nobody..So take it easy ...relax..go take anger management classes or if Aoc makes u like that just quit..Go biking or hiking..!!!!
    What manners, tell me where exactly i was rude. I even said Plz.

Arent you the guy that used to play Conq then pom and now ranger ? The Diagnosis its called Delusional of grandeur.
    Шторм-кнут

Be sure to spec mountaineer if you go hiking...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Be sure to spec mountaineer if you go hiking...
    i have 300 pts in climbing, is that enough?

Default !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    What manners, tell me where exactly i was rude. I even said Plz.

Arent you the guy that used to play Conq then pom and now ranger ? The Diagnosis its called Delusional of grandeur.
    Now ranger??Dude ranger is my first toon..Created in 2008..and Pvp 10 for 4 years now...so..again u wrong..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    http://i57.tinypic.com/n50doz.jpg

if u fail to see the problem in every mini game on running i dont even know what to say.
    Haha, 4 rangers in other team and they only managed to kill you once
    But ye seriously this is begining to be retarded. Im lucky if in JS there are only 6 rangers. Seen it 11 as max so far.
    In other minis 4-6 rangers are to often for me to play comfortable with hox.
    But back on topic, budy of mine on lvl 59 ranger put 3 traps on my fresh lvl 80 pom and with couple of casts mana bye bye
    Last edited by viroku; 12th May 2014 at 22:08.

First off I have to say its embarassing that you Etch would start a thread QQing about of all things RANGER TRAPS. seriously?? I hope this was a troll thread bc you are really bad.
    The only time Ive ever seen them used is for Pve in Thoth Amon.
    Firstly it drains approx 200 or so per tick. What is your stam pool? id say easily over 6000 stam, so if you aso have stam pots running which you SHOULD - the effect of these traps is **** all. The same goes for mana - consider the large mana pool + pots running and the effect of these traps is minimal.
    After reading this thread I tested the traps and had a good laugh.
    Any ranger who specs into these traps for pvp is a waste of 3 points. you better off killing your target rather than trying to stam/mana drain them. You will most likely be killed before you can drain someone to 0 mana or stam.
    Just like noob necros who try to use blighten ones + void - they get killed before they drain anything.
    L2P scrubs.
    Oh and Delred you are a joke
    Surgery is even a bigger joke...funny how they both sins.
    Pressing AOD, GC + bomb, DWW is hard.
    Last edited by GeorgiePorgie; 13th May 2014 at 23:35.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast