Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bear Shaman PvP

Default Bear Shaman PvP vidz

Video #1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmvZoKJzoRA

This is my very first PvP video post on YouTube. With how easy nVidia has made it to record video using ShadowPlay, I decided that I would start recording matches and posting good ones on YouTube.

I mostly play my Bear Shaman. Over the years of playing AoC, I have seen many PvP videos but rarely from the BS perspective. I think the BS is the most fun class to play as there is so much to do. It is a heavy multitasking job simply because of all the key presses one must perform along with trying to keep your team alive, yourself alive, AND DPS as much as you can.

I hope you enjoy this video and get some entertainment from watching it.

Video #2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nF1lKf1p4s
    Another video. Enjoy! Highlight is at the 7 min mark. Me vs. many… still manage to get me some!

Video #3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dlg6FvrZM
    This was a fun mini game simply because it was just a bash’em up! I managed to steal the show with kills. I am still trying to get used to this new mouse I purchased, Logitech G502 Proteus. Sweet mouse! Anyways, enjoy the video!

Video #4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABvraipKTlw
    I love Bear Shaman + Herald of Xotli together! It is a mighty fine combination with complimentary CC's that don't trump one another. At the beginning of the match, I reached out to this HoX, named Cendrillion, and asked him to stick with me. I actually asked him if he wanted to be a god... As you will see, we did a pretty good job of smoking groups together. Obviously, many of the foes we faced were not very skilled but you get the point. Two players working together can do some pretty cool stuff. At the end of the match, he was number one on kills at 17-1 and I was a lowly 9-0. But I did my job darn it! I have a lot of fun keeping people alive and getting kills too!

During the video, a Conq also decided to tag along with us which was smart on his part as I kept heals streaming. Most the time, SAG is full of everyone running Helter Skelter and not really sticking together. I am not a fan of the zerg so I try to stay away from them. Not to mention, hard for a bear to get any kills with a zerg. If you are in a match and you see a Bear Shaman healing... my suggestion, stick with him!! You'll have a lot more fun with a blue heal on you regularly. Oh, and please, toss your Shaman a CC from time to time...

Video #5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTW_1d_sCk
    So, this was a bit of an odd match. We won the match and a good chunk of the game we had the enemy stuck on the rezz pad, with our flag mind you. This is a good example of how easy a stalemate can occur. Personally, I think some kind of debuff should be placed on the flag carrier after they have been holding the flag for ‘x’ amount of minutes. Not exactly sure how long that should be. The opposing team managed to wrack up on kills due to holding the flag at their rezz pad. Anyways, good times!
    Last edited by Rohaus; 19th May 2014 at 12:57.

I find it a great match even your team didnt focus flag in the beginning. 0:2 to 2:2 is a great thing nowadays where people leave after they are 1 Point back.

You play the bs nice, you always have your teams HP in mind, i like it.

Maybe I tell ya for a few tips next time.

Have a good one and keep it up, id like to see more of them.

Thanks, enjoyed it a lot, especially since I've been considering rolling a bs.

How do you tell the difference between enemies/friends? Just by gear? o.o

Their cloaks. I have a very keen eye for that. However, if they are running with werewolf transformation, that gets tricky. I can tell by movement if they are friend or foe.

Also, I run with spell effects off as I prefer full visual. I can tell damage and what class is hitting me simply by sound effects. The sound effects are great as they give lots of details.

I have posted a 2nd video in the original post.

I plan on doing this regularly as it is a simple process. I still have yet to find a method of encoding that YouTube doesn't mess with. The 2nd video I used a much better encoder but YouTube still did something to the video to slightly worsen the quality. I will eventually figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nopitypeter View Post
    You're a beast. That was a fun mini.
    Yes it was a fun match! My second video has you in it as well... You have very good movement. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Keep em coming!

Do you duel?
    I just posted a 3rd video.

Enjoy!

As for dueling, I haven't in a long time but would be down. Hit me up when I am online.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast