Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP build questions

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Got me thinking how great it would be if these debuffs got updated, black ashes with a negative weapon damage debuff or a negative crit rating debuff would be something I'd like to have. Removing 670 combat rating (?) is not something anyone misses.
    True. Though the mass application of Scorch effect is something that could be nice for a premade.

I still consider Black Ashes a bit meh.. I mean nice to have in a premade build maybe, but nothing really mandatory to feat in any build at all.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    How does removing combat rating simulate removing a piece of gear from your opponent? It only effects 1 of 10 different types of stats on that piece of gear.
    Take a r10 guard with t4 chest and pvpt3 rest parts .
    Then take the same guard with all the pvpt3 parts and Xibaluku chest (the one with the nice protection [i think its droped there...])
    The guard will parse at least 10 kills less in any single mini

Edit: to close the topic : some ppl might have noticed that the distance b2n ruination and triumph , in a competitive enviroment, is couple of extra buffs or debuffs. 600 cr is a lot, not cause its 600 out of X000 u got , which is a small amount , but because IF the middle you (the universal player) has an X amount of stats , then those x-600 make him automatically the underdog . It's not only "how much u gain/lose" , its also "how much u gain/lose , GIVEN this and that parametre". this and that = the averages of any stat on any given class , the dps outcome that the enemy THINKS he has compared to the outcome you force him to have , ... its psychological parametre (extra debuff always hurts the morale) ... its THIS AND THAT which will contribute to an almost exponential growth .
    Last edited by Audrey-; 3rd July 2014 at 11:41.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*