Thread: Sadow of Jade

Default Sadow of Jade

I have 2 issues with Shadow of Jade quest in N. Grasslands.

1) Choa-Yang only has a marker above his head if quest "Wanted" is available.

2) Quest Wanted takes too long to complete. I have had the assassins pop in as little as 5 minutes and as long as 16 hours of messing around in Grasslands waiting on them (doing poster quest and faction quests for MoA from other factions). I had no similar issues with other factions, and was just wondering if this is normal for SoJ faction.

By the time I leved this faction to rank 4 with 100.000 bonus point in it, I still didn't managed to finish the wanted quest once. Everything's said lol.
    Somehow it has stopped beeing a repetable quest to become a long term one.

I use to do it everyday on ranger back in 2012. Something has broke this quest in between.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Wanted seems to bug if you switch zones, and possibly if you relog/take a break as well.

I still tryed to take quest again, wait 4 hours, and did not get attacked once.

Now I only need to kill one assassin, and I've log off, zoned out few times.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Wanted is a silly quest. I think its bugged. I know i have had more success with it if i remained un-mounted but thats ridiculous in a zone that big. In the end i just picked it up and if i could complete it great if not meh not a big deal. Faction goes pretty fast nowadays.

It can get bugged, yes. Especially the first time quest, i think i recently did the repeatable ones though.

It has something to do with hiding i think, but once it is bugged, no waiting in the world will spawn more assasins.

Petitioned, reported and denied even by GMs, who thought there was not even a difference between the first quest and the repeatable

One good GM though updated it manually last year though, so petitioning might not be completely futile.