Thread: Crtitical Rating or Combat rating?

Default Crtitical Rating or Combat rating?

1)Which are the most important stat for a Sin?(Critical Rating? Hit Rating? Combat rating?)

2)Could anyone give the % I should have for T4?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Crit rating, like for everyone else.
    Although on my sin, i made sure in priority that i had 14% hit because of HMs where perks are needed.

As for t4, tanks needs enough hit rating not to glance too much, like 15%, but dps can afford not to care at all. If you have enough hit for HMs, you have enough for t4.

Depend what are you doing:

PVP: you need a mix of both

solo PVE: you will do fine with whatever

Raids and group PVE: you want nice, big, steady damage. Criting a lot will add DPS, but also will give you DPS spikes which can pull aggro and get you killed.

It is not like you have a huge choice of armors:
    both T4 and epic Brittle Blade have mad crit and combat rating. As far as I know there are no armors that are only about crit or only about combat rating.

http://forum.assassinshideout.com/vi....php?f=4&t=262

As you can see both T4 and BB are pretty much crit and combat. Other armors have different themes: added protection, added DEX, added stamina, added health.

So don't worry about right gear for T4 ;]

good luck

edit: yeah, BB is also mad on hit rating, really it's just absurdly OP for everything.
    Retired

pvp gear has a good mix of crit, hit, dps, and has survivability stats, a very balanced option