Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

Cool settings, lagging and getting kicked

Lag and related issues can be fixed by adjusting video and interface options. I use min. settings, particles off, low and show none, in interface options turn off name tags (I leave bosses name on) and set damage #s to 1.5 in size. Whenever logging on to go fight the WB it is important to check settings, sometimes they are saved, sometimes not. I have also found that WB glitches can effect your modem, I have reset modem and helped the lag problems. Your settings all depend on your system so play with settings until you find what works best for you.

Can this thread be stickied? thanks!

Thumbs down

Now boss sometimes drops empty boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    Yes, this should be checked out Funcom. Hours of running around chasing a boss to get nothing.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Belch View Post
    This is a temporary error and will be fixed at least by the time the next boss is up.
    For details see these posts:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2118755
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2118768

Yeti Boss and general WB feedback: Fights take quite a long time. It's a fun fight for the first few times but after that it is not so much fun. Participation from players is less and less making the fight last even longer. The longer the fight last, the more people go afk, myself included. The lag is better with less people in the zone so I like that, but the fights are just SO LONG. Not worth doing more than a couple times in my opinion with the amount of time needed to kill the boss vs the chance of usable loot.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Yeti Boss and general WB feedback: Fights take quite a long time. It's a fun fight for the first few times but after that it is not so much fun. Participation from players is less and less making the fight last even longer. The longer the fight last, the more people go afk, myself included. The lag is better with less people in the zone so I like that, but the fights are just SO LONG. Not worth doing more than a couple times in my opinion with the amount of time needed to kill the boss vs the chance of usable loot.
    Fight design makes no one want to tank it. Aggro holder is constantly CCed to oblivion and makes it zero fun. Why bother tanking if you can just dps instead...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

While too late for this year, Funcom should seriously consider not using the Yeti boss for next years circuit.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast