Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

October WB will be Princess Akivasha in Wild Lands imo. Nice topic btw!
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    October WB will be Princess Akivasha in Wild Lands imo. Nice topic btw!
    Thanks. Noted and added to the "guess" line.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    LOOT RULE UPDATE: Note, that, as of the June 16th, 2014 patch, players now need to be within 70m of a boss when it dies to receive loot and have their quest updated. Players need to be alive and within 30m of the boss when it dies to be eligible for the chance at one of the guaranteed Epic loot boxes. HOWEVER: As of June 26th, sezmra posted that "The requirement for receiving loot of any quality from a world boss is that the player is within 75m of the boss and previously upon the threat list when the boss dies." So, folks, your guess is as good as mine. Updates after July Boss it is becomes clear.
    Figured I would mention on the current World Boss (#9), I did receive a purple box drop while dead next to the boss. I was dead for about the last 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Figured I would mention on the current World Boss (#9), I did receive a purple box drop while dead next to the boss. I was dead for about the last 10%.
    Thanks! Noted and credited.

Couple of possibilities for you guess list: next month it's likely to be the Lurker (a.k.a. the cosmic frog) in Fields of the Dead. I agree with the current thinking on October in Wildlands so moving swiftly on to November I guess the reference to the lord of fire means Chatha will go walkabout in Kheshatta. Will be interesting to see what mechanics will be used as Chatha is known for his AoE knock-back that seems a common factor of many bosses so far.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvoleus View Post
    Couple of possibilities for you guess list: next month it's likely to be the Lurker (a.k.a. the cosmic frog) in Fields of the Dead. I agree with the current thinking on October in Wildlands so moving swiftly on to November I guess the reference to the lord of fire means Chatha will go walkabout in Kheshatta. Will be interesting to see what mechanics will be used as Chatha is known for his AoE knock-back that seems a common factor of many bosses so far.
    The Khesh boss will be a fire demon, looking similar to the pet I think you get from Xib.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Confirmed. I received one as well while dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The Khesh boss will be a fire demon, looking similar to the pet I think you get from Xib.
    Halloween pet. Fat ugly guy. Can also be seen in the pyramid instance in khopshef.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast