Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

It took 45 minutes or longer before they fixed sonic ripple, now everyone can fight the WB without being inexplicably popped every 30 seconds - hence the reduced kill time.

As of the time of this post, the White Sands August Boss is bugged and not spawning properly, according to the game launcher. FC is investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    As of the time of this post, the White Sands August Boss is bugged and not spawning properly, according to the game launcher. FC is investigating.
    Not spawning properly or not at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    Not spawning properly or not at all?
    People are saying that it has spawned 2 or 3 times over the last 13h.

FC is not specific.

BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS ....Guards still attacking people with the " Defender of Hyboria " mark.

So it appears that the current world boss (Dark Beast Alpha) does not drop the purple boxes [Slayer's Cache of the Dark Beast Alpha]. The blue boxes also apparently incorrectly drop [Slayer's Cache of the Inferno Lord]. Wasn't this also broken for the other changed world boss (Dust Fiend)?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    So it appears that the current world boss (Dark Beast Alpha) does not drop the purple boxes [Slayer's Cache of the Dark Beast Alpha]. The blue boxes also apparently incorrectly drop [Slayer's Cache of the Inferno Lord]. Wasn't this also broken for the other changed world boss (Dust Fiend)?
    No idea, but just in case this has not been petitioned, I'll file a bug report.

I've been asking in global and the purple box rate even from blue boxes is very low: they are infernal lord ones (if the person remembers).

I have not had a purple direct box yet (one from blue box) and last wb I had about six or eight drop.