Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

Well, due to the loot table bug, Epic caches were a lot more rare than they should have been. Not to mention the wrong caches entirely. But it also seems Funcom added new mostly-garbage drops.
    I got [Purified Moonspill] x 100 from one of my blue boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    When is December boss spawning?
    If it is like the previous two years, Vistrix will be showing up around christmas and the next boss early in january.
    Retired

I'm going to guess the WB will start spawning on Wednesday December 30th GMT 00:00. Unless they decide to make the WB be up longer than 1 week (which I doubt).

Isn't there some special way to get into the Coast of Ardashir when low level (10's, 20's, etc)? I could swear in years past I have seen really low level characters fighting this months WB there.

It really is annoying having this be a WB where low level characters can't attend no matter what. At least with other WB's, you can get there by running the long way.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Isn't there some special way to get into the Coast of Ardashir when low level (10's, 20's, etc)? I could swear in years past I have seen really low level characters fighting this months WB there.

It really is annoying having this be a WB where low level characters can't attend no matter what. At least with other WB's, you can get there by running the long way.
    You probably get there on lower levels by buying the teleport to Ardashir from the veteran merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    You probably get there on lower levels by buying the teleport to Ardashir from the veteran merchant.
    The veteran paths, as well as those bought in the item shop are level locked. I figure it would be possible with the Achievement teleports if you managed to get enough points, but I thought people were getting out there on baby toons even before that system was created.

So, apparently, no one under level 45 should ever be able to get to the Coast of Ardashir using any method. And the Achievement teleports should never be usable before the required point values are reached (1000, 1500).

I've seen some folks at this month's WB well under level 45 but I have no idea how they are getting out there. I have a couple of alts in the 20's that I will try to take out there today and if I find a way I will let you know.

Edit : Well I can not find any way to get my alts out there, not even my 31 Necromancer. I ran them out to Khemi and tried to speak to Tali to get the quest that sends you out to Turan but she does not offer me any quest. I also tried to use the Turan Pathfinder npc but again, no option to travel out. Assuming the achievement teleports are level locked as others have said, I have no idea how these lower level characters are there.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 3rd June 2016 at 16:39. Reason: Update...
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    I've seen some folks at this month's WB well under level 45 but I have no idea how they are getting out there. I have a couple of alts in the 20's that I will try to take out there today and if I find a way I will let you know.
    Whatever the way, officially it isn't allowed.