Thread: Is it worth it to exchange vet tokens for simple trophies?

Default Is it worth it to exchange vet tokens for simple trophies?

I just discovered that you can exchange vet tokens for simple trophies. My gear is pretty bad, so I was curious if it is worth it to do that?

From my poinf of view it's not worth it.

I prefer keeping veteran tokens for ports, mounts, respecc, esteem tokens and eventually marks of acclaim.

If your gear is bad, go do some t1/2, plus at the same time faction quests, through which you can get get very good blues.

A word of advice regarding the mounts available with veteran points... I was of the impression that the Swift horse mounts from pre-Khitai that cost a staggering 150 gold were just as quick as Khitai tiger/wolf/Hyrkanian horse, and so I spent 85 (?) vet tokens on them for two of my alts, thinking I'd save myself some grind in Khitai...

However, as I found out quickly, these mounts are pretty crap and overpriced. They run noticably slower than Khitai mounts, and their stagger chance is -20 rather than -35, meaning that getting into the Crater for KK runs is really, really painful on those horses...

Imo priority is ports (especially Tarantia, Shaulun and maybe Kheshatta) > Strawman >>>>>> anything else, at least for newer players without that many vet tokens.

Next week will be world boss week, just farm the hell out of it and you should help out your gear situation.