Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tali DT pvp build

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    Shadowed Soul is good only against necromancer. Against other classes it's completly bad (ok, it will increase your hex damage, so if you really like this bad spell, go for it). It is bad because you lose too much survivability/group support to get that.

DT is not supposed to use CoA only, CoI is also very good for PvP. The short cooldown means you can switch frequently and it really is very good against mages/dts/pom/tos, not only because of the mana drain, but the retributive damage is sick. Feated CoI = I win button against the classes I mentioned.
    I need to test if it works against ranger/conq dots and if it's viable or not, but I doubt that i'm going to waste my time on a class getting a revamp.

I personally hate talisman and i'm not going to use it unless they revamp the DT and it becomes a must have weapon, but if I change my mind, i'd run with something like this: http://goo.gl/KPTXGl

Feated SoC is also very good, the damage is very nice and will help your survivability as well.

TBH with you, I don't see how tali can give anything good for you unless you're interested in duels.
    That's why mana drain spec is called a troll spec, you do nothing and it wins for you, all you need to do is know how to press your seal button when you have enough stacks and occasionally land a MB and if your really daring maybe a stun.

Your not going to get a bunch of kills or really impact anyone other than irritate some casters and open them up for your team to kill them while they try to scrape for mana, but it won't be you getting the kills. CoI is not without merit, but sit in it all game and see how well you do. Personally I just avoid troll DT's and let them run around and do nothing- most smart casters just ignore them unless absolutely necessary.
    Last edited by Suctum; 26th March 2014 at 00:09.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12