Thread: Coming back to AoC

Default Coming back to AoC

I have recently resubscribed to AoC. I am wondering what is the best thing to do for a BS in Khitai or elsewhere? I have been gone for a few years and would be grateful for some advice.

Thanks

Welcome back!

If you're like me, and simply cannot bring yourself to set foot into BRC (except maybe for an Ibis craft or shard farm). Definitely start working through the Khitai expansion quest line. For factions I always go for accessories first...SC has your cloak, SoJ has your Ring (Cang Jei has your other one), Hyrks have your necklace but Wolves have your 2HB. House of Crom also has fantastic cloaks so you may want to skip the SC one if you can get into some Vile Nativity 6-mans. (The str. DPS cloak from Vile loses the -hate though)

Get your Steadfast Faith AA asap, if you don't already have it, so you can solo heal some of the Khitai 6-mans and Ardishir Fort. The Fort is in the Coast of Turan expansion and I highly recommend it, if for no other reason than the 6-man Fort instance. There is a very strong epic BS helm in there for you. It's a lot easier with 2 SFF healers and I always prefer one of them to be a BS.

Once you've gotten a good chunk of epics from the expansions, you can skip T1 & T2 altogether and be able to go into T3 raids and pull your weight. But...if you're not burned out on T1 &T2, definitely hit those, to pick up some gear and mastery.