Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is this game dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    they should have never put aa/gear needing pvp or bori or khitai ****, they should have only added these on pve servers
    yep

/ten

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    they should have never put aa/gear needing pvp or bori or khitai ****, they should have only added these on pve servers
    AA was the dumbest idea ever. It actually drives players away, rather then making it enticing for them to play.

Free 2 Play with out AA is like having no arms and a sword on your back to fight with. Only Funcom would create such a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    QFT. Its too little too late. They needed to do this when PVP levels were introduced, at the latest. 4+ years? later they finally make a change for pvp? I almost wonder why they did this at all. Why not just focus no PVE and let PVP be. Those that are still here aren't going anywhere, obviously.
    Nothing is too late. All it takes is proper implementation, hype and advertisement through the large media outlets to bring back a population.

Remember when Rise of the God Slayer came out? The game blew up and then people realized there was STILL no infrastructure to allow for infinite replay value. Instead they grinded the content out, then expected more within 2 months. That is why Funcom will never do well until they create a proper infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Nothing is too late. All it takes is proper implementation, hype and advertisement through the large media outlets to bring back a population.

Remember when Rise of the God Slayer came out? The game blew up and then people realized there was STILL no infrastructure to allow for infinite replay value. Instead they grinded the content out, then expected more within 2 months. That is why Funcom will never do well until they create a proper infrastructure.
    Some may, but I can assure you I will not be returning to the game regardless of what they do now. I imagine there are others like me.

AA was the dumbest idea ever. It actually drives players away, rather then making it enticing for them to play.

Free 2 Play with out AA is like having no arms and a sword on your back to fight with. Only Funcom would create such a concept.
    prob with AAs is crit dmg, cc breaks and dumb*ss abilities like tts

Some may, but I can assure you I will not be returning to the game regardless of what they do now. I imagine there are others like me.
    eso's clicking is getting to aye?

That's because you know they will never do anything worthwhile to it.

And I don't blame you. All the best

so true, u are the hero ^^
    The Law

AA was only balanced and good until the latest changes, starting with giving out 80 AA points to all players and 1 AA point per level.
    That should be reverted.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    AA was only balanced and good until the latest changes, starting with giving out 80 AA points to all players and 1 AA point per level.
    That should be reverted.
    lol

/ten

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast