Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WB Question

Default WB Question

Will there be a new cycle of WBs after twelve 'months' (bosses), recurring monthly?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

From what I heard at the beginning, next year the bosses will start again, dragon in December.

Yes. Since Dev stated that "if you miss a few, you will just have to do a few more", it clearly hint that after the 12 initial month, they will begin a new monthly cycle.

Also, a few boss might pop outside the regalur cycle for event (Halloween, Game anniversary, Christmas, that kind of thing), so even if you missed one or two, I'd say it's likely you could have the twelve in time.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    The farm never ends
    You need 4 years for 4 capes

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    The worst grind in MMO history.
    Well, it DO can obviously be farmed ad nauseam if YOU decide to, but that barely can be called grind. (since to obtain the cape, you only have to do it once a month). 12 times in total with in different location & different boss each time; I wouldn't call this this grinding. It's not a "erry day I repeat the exact same action for months". It's only twelve boss to kill.

Of course, if you decide to farm the boss 24/7 just to get T1/T2 loot, it's another story. But since it's not the only way at all to get the T1 gear, it's always up to you at the end.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Well, it DO can obviously be farmed ad nauseam if YOU decide to, but that barely can be called grind. (since to obtain the cape, you only have to do it once a month). 12 times in total with in different location & different boss each time; I wouldn't call this this grinding. It's not a "erry day I repeat the exact same action for months". It's only twelve boss to kill.

Of course, if you decide to farm the boss 24/7 just to get T1/T2 loot, it's another story. But since it's not the only way at all to get the T1 gear, it's always up to you at the end.
    ahhhhh, but people have to complain. It's in our nature.

But waiting 12 months for one item is a bit much to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post

12 bosses, 12 chars, 4 cloaks

12 x 12 x 4 = 576 boss kills. :P

And people will kill it more than once to get vanity gear and pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    12 bosses, 12 chars, 4 cloaks

12 x 12 x 4 = 576 boss kills. :P

And people will kill it more than once to get vanity gear and pets.
    Suuure, by counting that way. But then you can make everything look grind.

"Damn, (12 characters x Several Raid Bosses x Multiple piece of equipement and/or relic), that's so much grind, man. They should give me all the gear to all my toons as soon as I've completed the raid with my main" You can't bring all your toon in the equation to qualify something of grind
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast