Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DragonSpine Worst place for a WB

Actually i feel it's good to put those world bosses in those maps where not many people go.

Dragon spine is awesome, so if some players can discover it at the same time, then all the better.

Now of course, AoC engine is still demanding, even more with massive crowds, but that's something we all bought with AoC, which is not a modern MMO with cheap and easy graphics.
    Just tune everything down, any half decent computer these days surely can handle such load.

They should limit the number of people per instance to 35-50 and lower wb health, this is ridiculous trying to cram 150 people in a 50 foot radius. I get about 15 fps during wb fights with only particles off (45-60 everywhere else)
    I could deal with that if I wasn't at 350+ms the entire time, I feel your pain good sir.

I like the more spots: having smaller instances would just mean that you have more trouble getting into one to do the boss (black dragon was up to an hour per spawn trying to get in).

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I like the more spots: having smaller instances would just mean that you have more trouble getting into one to do the boss (black dragon was up to an hour per spawn trying to get in).
    There was a longer cooldown then. Funcom reduced it before Basilisk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12