Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DragonSpine Worst place for a WB

Default DragonSpine Worst place for a WB

Before people start throwing in "get a better PC, or ISP" response know that I've run all world bosses with just particles off and had no issues in other zones/instances. That being said does anybody else experience CONSTANT red lines every few seconds and they its a 50/50 gamble if you crash from one or not. This only happens in Dragonspine which is just beyond annoying. Course after 2 or 3 server drops, then you get Server Auth Error, and have to wait out 15 minutes to reset.

I don't understand why this zone is so unstable!!!

I haven't had any problems like the ones you described. I play on Fury. I only have the usual low FPS like with all the other world bosses.

It is quite laggy, but have never crashed. Top end **** and still at 3 FPS. Best I can say is all name tags off, all particles off, and if you can stand from max range.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I had to do "tweaks" for this world boss. I had no issues with the others. For the most part I keep my stetting on high and when I do a raid or WB I change to Raid/PVP and turn particles to self only. I had to turn particles off to get above 15 FPS.

Have to turn off particles as always, and also names/healthbars for the initial lag spike to be reduced. Other than that, it's the same as every other WB except I have 50+ more ms than usual.....

Best WB other than Basilisk imo.

WB should be more like basi. this one blows
    ===============
    Etzul - PvP 8 tos - Retired
    Etzun - pvp 10 demo
    Etzunn- pvp 9 barb
    Etzpom - PvP 3 Pom.

I have an older, slower comp, and have world particles off and set to self only, but I do have shadows and player names enabled. My fps during the boss fight will be low and I do see occasional red bars when some jerk decides it's fun to kite the boss, but I only crash if I try to run to an instance where the boss is already up and the fight begun. (I would crash if I tried that in any zone.)

Do what I do, choose a spot and wait for the spawn. Run to the other camp if you know you can get there before the fight starts and you likely won't crash.

All settings to low and disable all particles, I have a computer about 4 years old and other than 4-6 seconds of initial lag when the boss spawns, it's running fine. No crashes, no other problems.

I would say I had more problems in grasslands and chosain.
    Doomsayer 2008

im away from my home stationary pc and Im playing on low end laptop atm, i5 duo up to 3.0 ghz with intel hd 3000 gfx and 8 gigs of ddr3 - I have to say its managable even the wb, anyway log in just to train aa and have a look at situation on fury but keyboard turn is pain in the mofo ass all I can say its like gocart racing with all the manuvers

anyway will be back soon and can5 wait new open world pvp and t1 items for swarm of my alts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast