Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare epic loot on WB

Default Rare epic loot on WB

Has anyone actually gotten any of these really rare epic drops from WB ?
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

I had the constitution ring which have really close stats to the BB rings, without protection.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Got a rather useless int ring with like 136 int and 2.6 natural mana regen. Nothing more, really **** except for no one.

i want that damn prot sword tho !
    all of these useless pots and rp **** makes me maad brah
    its so ..TSW :P
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    i want that damn prot sword tho !
    all of these useless pots and rp **** makes me maad brah
    its so ..TSW :P
    you recieved 3 fermanted brain juice. SPARKLING WATER

dude, where is my vanity set? where is my t3 craft weapon from world boss xD would love that
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    dude, where is my vanity set? where is my t3 craft weapon from world boss xD would love that
    The stygian like vanity set of this boss is pretty awesome.
    Too bad I didn't looted it on the char that I wanted, tho.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    The stygian like vanity set of this boss is pretty awesome.
    Too bad I didn't looted it on the char that I wanted, tho.
    yee i dont want it for any other race than stygian since its obiviously made for black man
    The Law

The new epic accessories seem like complete ****... Nowhere close to Milestone/Khitai/Unchained loot...

Weapons are incredibly good though, but they seem to be so incredibly rare that very, very few people get them. When hours can go past in global with 100s of people farming WB and NONE posting that they got the new epic weapons, you know it's fricking rare.

ye..well on fury it take a long time for the boss to spawn, cuz of 1 instance.
    {CoE}

I got the Runic Band of Inherent Hatred on my Guardian. It has +hate, Crit chance and protection on one ring, which is super awesome.

It won't keep a DT from pulling off of me at will, but maybe one day in the next decade DT's will be re-balanced and I'll get a chance to put it to use.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast