Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: rage videos

Default rage videos

what do you guys think i should upload try to record and upload?

Let's see som ingot duping vids
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Let's see som ingot duping vids
    troll much?

i intend on making pvp videos, the one in my signature is a sample

(most ppl on the server dont have a clue about this whole duping thing and could really care less, im going to assume its a russian thing and im going to leave it at that)
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 6th March 2014 at 16:31.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    what do you guys think i should upload try to record and upload?
    Nothing server is bad your really thinking of doing a pvp video of you fighting a bunch of slow kids

Quote Originally Posted by ihaxx View Post
    Nothing server is bad your really thinking of doing a pvp video of you fighting a bunch of slow kids
    I don't think i could have wrote a more grammatically incorrect sentence if i tried......you must be one of the slow ones you mentioned.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

well yea, i mean its where its best. if fury had no guards and crom open world pvp enabled id go there, but its not the case.

i could do a fury vid, sure, but ppl i duel there are sledom good, i get much more challenged on rage, just sayin. i know theres some good players on fury but they never duel i guess or i dunno, not there when im on

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i could do a fury vid, sure, but ppl i duel there are sledom good, i get much more challenged on rage, just sayin. i know theres some good players on fury but they never duel i guess or i dunno, not there when im on
    Not really much pvp in the game maybe the patch will help but will probably come to late like everything else

Not really much pvp in the game maybe the patch will help but will probably come to late like everything else
    na FC very much has a shot at this, or at least imo.

swtor pvp: failed

teso pvp: gonna fail

whats the next mmo in line that promises a quality combat system?

FC's market to grasp

Derpie was in that vid ^.^
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast