Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isle of Iron Statues on Bear Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Are you using the gem to stun them?^^ and yes take down the priests first.
    ^^ THIS ^^

I can normally kill all statues but 1-2 on my BS depending if my character wastes time in long fatality animations.

Yes, I was stunning them, killing all 4 rangers and one or two other mobs (I always went for the rangers types first). Then the priest ones would repeatedly stun me and others would hack me to death. Taking the priests out first solved my problem. Again, many thanks for the information.

In case no one mentioned above, make sure and use your stun and knockbacks too. I don't even pay attention to which one I kill 1st, just kill them in a circle as I move around the room. Even if I'm sloppy, only one or two is alive when they reach the altar and I can just CC them, and if I'm not all thumbs, they're all dead before they ever reach the middle.

BS is a one man wrecking machine in solo. Once you learn it you'll rip through stuff like this easily.

I am not a good player so i'll be less enthousiast than some of you.
    My main concern is the archers, so I try to kill them first.
    I had difficulties to kill statues when poorly geared and it went much better when i got a decent weapon. When I went there first will my new lvl 80 conq in blue gear, i really saw a difference, some statues going back to their former size before being killed!
    I never killed them all before they reached the altar. My max was 5 of them.

Bytheway, in the left part of the room (10 am when you enter the room), you have a stone in the middle of the area. The statue which is right behing it loose some time by bumping into the rock and getting lost for some precious seconds.

I just kill them clockwise starting with the one to the right of the exit door. I usually go with: Manifestation of the Sun, any Internal Bleed, then finish with a lower level combo that will not suck me into a fatality. If no fatalities I can get to the last one just as he approaches the alter, with 1-2 fatalities I end up fighting 2-3, but then I just stun them and kill them all.

I managed to kill them just fine with full pvp gear lvl4 (I leveled this toon in 3 weeks). The specc is important though, you need to dish out decent dps and if you are specced as healer it could be a problem killing more that 2 statues before they reach the center.

Dead threads should be left alone.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12