Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant boost to level cap

Post Instant boost to level cap

Many of You might heard about World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor expansion and a feature to buy instant boost to level cap. I would like to see something like that in Age of Conan.

I know about offline levels ans XP potions but it's not enough for me. When You buy subscription You need to wait for that levels. We have 12 classes in game. I've played guardian for almost 2 years now. I'm a PVP player and we all know, that with current Fury population the game starts at lvl 80.

I'd like to try Barbarian and HOX, does this mean I have to spent another 2 years?

Does any of You have the same feeling? to slow progression ? disappointed with your current class ? want a new lvl 80 char from now ?
    Last edited by AliGawron; 13th March 2014 at 18:24.

Naaah, usually the way to lvl 90 in wow takes much more time than 80 in aoc because of pots and offline levels.

then sub...you get free lvl 50 char, plus an offline lvl every 4 days. Easy to start a new 80 that way, but be warned...they will be garbage for awhile.

You would still need to grind the pvp xp and gear, even if you had instant lvl80.
    I think the "unchained" minigames would suit your gamestyle best from what i read. So cross the fingers...
    The PvE progression is fine for me, but the pvp progression through pvp is too slow and the gap (both between veterans and pve geared chars compared to pure pvp) too high.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 4th March 2014 at 15:38.

Subscribers get offline levels, which add up and can be used as a free boost to level cap for any character played to level 30.

I recommend doing the destiny quests at their appropriate levels, though, since they scale and they tend to be easier that way.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

I have 12 level 80s and 159 offline levels to spare, along with two level 50 characters which there is no room for...

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    then sub...you get free lvl 50 char, plus an offline lvl every 4 days. Easy to start a new 80 that way, but be warned...they will be garbage for awhile.
    Need to check again with this free lvl 50 char. I thought you can only buy it with special Turan pack. I'm subbed now with 20 offline levels.

Any decision will be taken after classes/gear revamp.
    I don't mind slow pvp progression, a bit faster would be better though, but slow pve is my main issue.

slow pve? get into a guild and u can be the "random" in any khitai HM like kara/monastery whatever and u will be epic khitai in no time which is better than most t3 ...^^

I was reffering to pre level 80 progression and solo based.
    My only point here is to instant jump to end game pvp. I imagine that those open world pvp daily quest are aimed for lvl 80 players.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGawron View Post
    I was reffering to pre level 80 progression and solo based.
    My only point here is to instant jump to end game pvp. I imagine that those open world pvp daily quest are aimed for lvl 80 players.
    Yes, the slaughter of the insta-80's would be hilarious to watch, since they'd be undergeared and hideously outgunned in terms of AA's when they came up against an older player.

Trust me, they'd talk away from the game after the few first battles where they get absolutely frogstomped the second they step off the rezpad in pure disgust.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast