Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about 2HE "Honor's Focus"

All Khitai faction two-handers deserve more love I think, only a minor stat redistribution same as "The Dildo" got a year or so back. Some crits would be nice to see on all of these items.

Demontongue (health tap -> cr)
    Enge of Shaulun (immunity -> cr)
    Honor's Focus (hate decrease, natural stamina regen -> cr)
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Khitai weapons should be boosted alot since it's easy to get t1/t2 from WB now. All you have to do is to press one attack, go afk. While you have to level from 0-4 in rank, then pay 230/150 rares, moas and gold for a worthless weapon. Revamp the LL prot gear while you're at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    All Khitai faction two-handers deserve more love I think, only a minor stat redistribution same as "The Dildo" got a year or so back. Some crits would be nice to see on all of these items.

Demontongue (health tap -> cr)
    Enge of Shaulun (immunity -> cr)
    Honor's Focus (hate decrease, natural stamina regen -> cr)
    I completely agree, though I don't think more crit is the solution, even if it's sort of the problem with these items. People already complain about how much crit there is on post-Khitai items, and that it has messed up the game.

I'd rather see a substantial buff to weapon damage and eventually combat r/str to be honest, though I guess removing hate decrease on Honor's Focus would give conqs (who seem to have few options - at least the undergeared conqs in my guild seemed to be hopelessly farming WB for a chance at t2 or crafting Ibis) more options.

In other words, I think giving Honor's Focus/Edge of Shaulun about 136-137-138 weapon DPS would be more interesting than adding a bunch of crit...

But when you mention Khitai 2hs needing some love, I think that really goes for most Khitai weapons and accessories in general... LL/SC capes are completely overshadowed by Vile capes. Tiger's mage neck is meh due to evade rating taking a bunch of space, and the Hyrkanian neck is very underwhelming, especially for dps (no hit and low overall combat r). Rings seem pretty ignored except BB ring, since you get Milestone "for free" (even though Priests+Shadows rings are great, they are only a tiny,tiny bit better than Milestone and a lot more grind to get). As for 1handed weapons, both the Children, Priests and Scholars 1h aren't very popular, despite having crit rating. Problem imo is that they're not a clear upgrade from t2 which is easy to get.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that T3 weapons/accessories + Ibis is still relevant after so many years, but I at least think Khitai weapons/accessories should be worth the substantial time investment, and if not surpass T3, then at least be close and a clear upgrade from T2...

I manage to loot from the last WB the Bloodseeker Claymore, theBloodseeker Blade and the Sovereign Battleblade

Very lucky of me, I got them in a sigle evening of WB farming...

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory/...r_claymore.jpg
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory/...eker_blade.jpg
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory/...attleblade.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    I completely agree, though I don't think more crit is the solution, even if it's sort of the problem with these items. People already complain about how much crit there is on post-Khitai items, and that it has messed up the game.

I'd rather see a substantial buff to weapon damage and eventually combat r/str to be honest, though I guess removing hate decrease on Honor's Focus would give conqs (who seem to have few options - at least the undergeared conqs in my guild seemed to be hopelessly farming WB for a chance at t2 or crafting Ibis) more options.

In other words, I think giving Honor's Focus/Edge of Shaulun about 136-137-138 weapon DPS would be more interesting than adding a bunch of crit...

But when you mention Khitai 2hs needing some love, I think that really goes for most Khitai weapons and accessories in general... LL/SC capes are completely overshadowed by Vile capes. Tiger's mage neck is meh due to evade rating taking a bunch of space, and the Hyrkanian neck is very underwhelming, especially for dps (no hit and low overall combat r). Rings seem pretty ignored except BB ring, since you get Milestone "for free" (even though Priests+Shadows rings are great, they are only a tiny,tiny bit better than Milestone and a lot more grind to get). As for 1handed weapons, both the Children, Priests and Scholars 1h aren't very popular, despite having crit rating. Problem imo is that they're not a clear upgrade from t2 which is easy to get.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that T3 weapons/accessories + Ibis is still relevant after so many years, but I at least think Khitai weapons/accessories should be worth the substantial time investment, and if not surpass T3, then at least be close and a clear upgrade from T2...
    Somebody should do a new suggestion thread about this on TL forums but I am too lazy atm :P

Secret pro tip:
    Cirith reads his PMs on TL and answers to them!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Revamp the LL prot gear while you're at it!
    Also true. There is really no good alternative for epic protection tanking gear besides endless T3 grind.
    Emirri - Dark Templar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12