Thread: Wild Tongues

Default Wild Tongues

Hi, can anyone please let me know how to convince a Wily hare after eating fungus in the Wild Tongues quest? The quest is part of 11 sacred weapons. Thanks

Seems like the quest marker was bugged. It finally pointed to correct location of the hare where I was able to "speak" to him.

Default Wiley Hare

Quote Originally Posted by SinViper View Post
    Seems like the quest marker was bugged. It finally pointed to correct location of the hare where I was able to "speak" to him.
    Could you give us the location of the hare. I have looked every where and im always running out of time.

The "Wily Hare" which is the rabbit you are trying to find is at approximately x348 y409 in Ymir's Pass...he has a green labelled name and can not be attacked.
    When you have eaten the fungus in the swamps and are running along the road back towards the Field of the Dead entry point you will go up some stairs with the sign post at the top of it... continue a short way along that road towards the Field of the Dead gate and look to your left where you will see some Rabbit [Prey] hopping around - the Wily Hare is a green-named NPC rabbit amongst those rabbits....this is before you start going down the hill and encounter the Aztel roughnecks, scouts and laborers - if you get to them then you've gone to far.
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 25th April 2015 at 13:50.