Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Blood and Gory not more popular?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    and they tell me rage is dead

u guys see how many ppl are online pvping right now?
    Tree-fiddy.

I was on rage for a first two months and it was awesome. But then I was start to seeing heavy khitai farm and get disgusted. In a few months ppl start to leaving, pointless PvE farm to be competetive on HC PvP server is kinda wierd, especialy when u were forced to do it before on your main server (Crom/Fury/Aq).

Blood and Glory server should be unchained like promised minigames, from a start like 1k AA points and only minors dif in gear. Full rankings (without rankings, I kinda miss the point of "Glory" word in the name of these server ruleset).

the only 3 reasons why I dont play on rage are:

-need to grind my char again - I am somehow linked to my chars and dont want to make new chars, same classes. Dont want to level up to 80, dont want to grind AA or gear.
    -lower skill of players on rage server
    -extremaly small population

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    -lower skill of players on rage server
    i challenge you to a duel!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i challenge you to a duel!!
    pm me when you will see me online

No use of offline levels was the killer for me.

I mean why would I want to spend time leveling up doing pve on a hardcore pvp server?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    No use of offline levels was the killer for me.

I mean why would I want to spend time leveling up doing pve on a hardcore pvp server?
    Yeah, that is a big killer. I think the original intent was fairly good; work hard and play hard and no one to protect you. But that phase of the server is now dead and just about anyone who cares for the server now helps out how they to get people to their desired level. This limitation should be lifted. However, it still means fresh lowbies are stuck trying to PvE AND PvP on a hardcore server at the same time. Burnout from being overwhelmed from both the difficulty of the game in general (combo's, feats, prccing feats, moving, CC's so on) is high. It is a hardcore server, I know, but we want to hold on to these players, ffs. Every day there are dozens of new players that disappear. Spam invites from guilds are a testament to this. They disappear before the get off Tortage!

I think it's about high time to lift certain restrictions and 'impose' some extra ones to retain that unique PvP experience. Remove/reduce world mobs. They're a ridiculous hindrance to PvP. Far to many and quite often their AI wont even reset so you run across a whole map being tailed by mobs AND someone wanting to fry your brains instead of standing your ground to fight (which means area's like half of White Sands, which needs another zone in point down south, are wasted due to people trying to avoid levelling. Some beautiful fight spots are there, like the Pict Camp)

Also, mayhap during certain times of the day, allow bonus PvP XP to be gained. Possibly a world-PvP goal can be set which rewards tokens....similar in theory to world bosses and Bori combined, but only randomly spawned and NOT farmable, the bane of true PvP. Maybe you have to zone and find *something* to start the event. This could, in theory, turn EACH ZONE INTO A MEGA MINI. Plus it also encourage's exploring, as people find new places to attack and defend in (rooves of Khesh, the Hole in NG, Onyx Chambers if it's still an open zone?). Watching Assassin's take on Demo's and Necro's in Khesh 'back in the day' was awesome. I didn't have to lift a finger and was enjoying myself immensely.

I'm still also for two new 'quick' mini's; maybe reusing existing game elements like the Khesh practice arena.

1) Pub-brawl (2008'rs might remember this promised) that starts immediately with in 1v1 and gets bigger as people ask for help in global etc.
    - The more people, the more any rewards scale.
    - Weapons are simply chairs (1HB), tables (2HB), fruit (thrown), other people etc with 0-step 'combo's, or 1-step for more damage, but higher miss chance (debuff). Same with magic abilities.
    - All AA's are and spells replaced with very basic generic replacements.
    - The goal/goal's is/are to hold a tavern wench as long as possible, or 'She's mine!' or 'I am King!' (Deathmatch/Last man standing). They're intended to last only minutes, but get longer the more people who join.

A guy can dream, can't he =D
    Last edited by stiiixy; 25th March 2014 at 04:44.

It should give -XP for deaths so that all levels are flooded with people.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I went to other servers because I didn`t get a mini-game 2 weeks in a row.

Seem it is only PVP server in name only.

I should see fight everywhere. Mini-games poping all the time and no one doing instances or raids.

i think the main reason that this server failed atleast for me , is the restriction of characters , and i like to play them all secondly it came years to late , didnt want to start over again and last theyre is only one difference and its the freaking guards

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast