Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

-Nerf all classes by 50%,
    -increase difficulty by 50%,
    -put latency at 500 minimum,
    -don't ever make new raids or contents,
    -focus on reports from global rather than developing new stuff,
    -put more luck-based loot so that people would farm it 1000 times more even there is a chance they wouldn't win it even then,
    -delete two minigames,
    -develop crafting revamp for 2 more years,
    -make another unchained mode when WW3 starts,
    -make a 1000 more pets that are useful as much as a 70 years old drunk -guy on heroin main-tanking emperor,
    -and of course for a grand finale fix the GODDAMN stairs in front of BRC where I get stuck every time!
    Last edited by Pusjo; 20th February 2014 at 02:12.
    Steroid Enraged amateur bodybuilder of 147 IQ who has cocaine addiction, and plays AoC to chill out!

In the meantime, keep it real babe!

Default Do not Nerf guards

If you are going to change the STA then at the very least do not leave it as a major perk taking 2 slots, make it use only one slot. And STA is only OP against a couple of classes and all they got to do is learn how to know when it is up. STA is not OP against player who know what to do against it. Just do your white hits when it is up and problem solved.
    As for the longer cool down on changing stances, that will be a very bad move. You don't want to get stuck in Frenzy whilst a Demo burns the crap out of you. the negative protection in Frenzy is a killer and as it is a high price to pay.
    You may think Guards super tough but against what?, if you have well geared Demo or any toon for that mater then guards will not be at the top of the list.
    I cant speak for Conq's or DT cause I don't run them but they will kick butt against a guard if they all have top gear.
    Not all tanks are equal at the moment and Guards would be least preferred of the 3 when it comes to DPS and Bubbles.
    Do not nerf guards, if you do you will kill the class.

I think the stance changes are good.

About the DT changes - I'll wait until I test it before I qq - wanna see how the dps/hate is first.

Conq changes - we waited too long, maybe this still isnt enough nerf
    Rangers TTS - good, but id rather change TTS to something better
    Pom - why no nerf to pvp POM? Why?
    Tos - why no buff for pvp TOS?
    Hox - No changes tweaks or fixes just silence from funcom
    STA - my guard isnt really bothered - but really not necessary to nerf this
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

tts should be changed to a cast time that can be done only with bow out, with a 5% chance to one shot target under 35% no matter class but the cast time should be like shockstrike slowwwwwww and long cooldown

demos instant casts need huge nerf 1234 jump jump 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Why do you think the majority of the server plays a DT? Hmm......because it doesnt take anything more than VoM and blue gear to main tank any 6 man or dominate minigames.
    That's bullcrap and you know it.

With the current raising changes, they're turning DT into mana using still AA+gear dependent Guardian.
    Last edited by Mokona; 20th February 2014 at 07:59.
    like hell

Dt have indeed been too easy, cant even count how many bad players I know who couldnt play DT or Conq before, but as soon as they got the Conq update, and t4 gear on their dt, the class plays itself.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Pusjo View Post
    -Nerf all classes by 50%,
    -increase difficulty by 50%,
    -put latency at 500 minimum,
    -don't ever make new raids or contents,
    -focus on reports from global rather than developing new stuff,
    -put more luck-based loot so that people would farm it 1000 times more even there is a chance they wouldn't win it even then,
    -delete two minigames,
    -develop crafting revamp for 2 more years,
    -make another unchained mode when WW3 starts,
    -make a 1000 more pets that are useful as much as a 70 years old drunk -guy on heroin main-tanking emperor,
    -and of course for a grand finale fix the GODDAMN stairs in front of BRC where I get stuck every time!
    Hahaha Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Dt have indeed been too easy, cant even count how many bad players I know who couldnt play DT or Conq before, but as soon as they got the Conq update, and t4 gear on their dt, the class plays itself.
    True, but unless they offer some real alternative I am still against any change/nerf.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Post Defensive Stance and Frenzy Stance

"Defensive Stance and Frenzy Stance : A larger cooldown will be added to swapping between these two stances. The vulnerability debuff in Frenzy stance will be increased."

I think it would be a bad move on this. I find it very interesting to do stance dancing and much skills and strategy is involved in this for example changing to frenzy when someone is CC'ed or just to finish a combo and then back to no stance.

If you increase vulnerability debuff in frenzy some tweaks has to be made for "guarded frenzy" feat, otherwise it would be just waste of points.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGawron View Post
    "Defensive Stance and Frenzy Stance : A larger cooldown will be added to swapping between these two stances. The vulnerability debuff in Frenzy stance will be increased."

I think it would be a bad move on this. I find it very interesting to do stance dancing and much skills and strategy is involved in this for example changing to frenzy when someone is CC'ed or just to finish a combo and then back to no stance.

If you increase vulnerability debuff in frenzy some tweaks has to be made for "guarded frenzy" feat, otherwise it would be just waste of points.
    Bad move? Play a clothie or a barb and then come back to your tank. Crazy how easy the game suddenly becomes, isn't it?

Soldiers are far too forgiving classes and the instant stance swapping mid combo/while kbed etc along with the high mitigation/prot in frenzy are basically the core of the issue (for guard anyway, DT/conqs can sit in def and still do ok damage)

Atm a soldier in frenzy has the mitigation and protection of a barb or a clothie (depends on your spec/gear). How is that fair when we have a good +50% hp and one button to press to get back to 50% + armour/prot? Not to mention bubbles or life taps or the superior (or at least equal) dps. Tanks can kill their targets as fast as sins can (seriously) while being 2 or even 3-4 times harder to kill.

There is no way you can't see this obvious fact, unless you don't WANT to see it and just want to keep your easymode gameplay.
    Last edited by kalston; 20th February 2014 at 09:55.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Actual discussion thread is over there you muppets. Nothing that you write in here matters at all, why are you wasting bandwidth?
    Also, cry some more "dps soldiers"! All you whiners rolled soldiers precisely because they were the strongest, your opinions don't count.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast