Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    You need aim when you on ranger too.
    sure.. just look the right direction when u smash ur head on keyboard..
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    sure.. just look the right direction when u smash ur head on keyboard..
    Same way as sin skills

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Same way as sin skills
    Have you played a sin? Have you done well on one? Ranger doesn't come close to skill curve.

Im just a bit worried.. will that finely hooded perk also prevent Dt from gaining vom stacks for that "debuffed time?" or does it just remove them?

anyways sin dmg is around same as rangers in pvp (burst ) but difference is that ranger has way better and easier to use CC's, ranged, no need to aim a crap,

if Cirith would also look into rangers KB trap, really ridicilous sh*T!
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Have you played a sin? Have you done well on one? Ranger doesn't come close to skill curve.
    Have you played a ranger?

While it is great to so many involved in discussing the propsed changes i would strongly suggest to take it to TL instead as that is the place for these talks.

As a rule of thumb we tend to close these threads in open forum for that reason. I won't, for now, but please head over to TL and carry on!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    But that's because of gear, not class mechanics. I have not one piece of t4 gear and trust me when I say I have to work 4x harder to get kills with 300+ less magic damage than the t4 muppets who average 1k+ per instant when mine do 500. Mage PvP armor is dreadfully bad, and the pvp armor revamp is needed.

As for soldiers, for Conq and DT, it's a mixture of massed protection (armor) AND class mechanics.

You might see those t4 casters get a bunch of kills, but they get a bunch of deaths as well because none of them can kite. Also, most soldiers in pugs go for easy targets, so the hox in BB gear is going to get focused over the necro in t4 gear because there is no risk in attacking the hox while the necro might double icestrike you for 6k damage. Pug minis are a TERRIBLE example of any real class balance, so it does not matter if you went 50:5, all that says is that you had the better team, farmed a rez pad, and went unfocused almost all game. Take your t1 geared demo into a premade and see where you stand, and you see how the game is actually balanced, where soldiers have absolutely no counter, which is way they are making these changes.
    well said.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Ahm... yes, speed is a weapon, but incredibly harder to use than the listed Conq / DT abilities. Try playing a Barb like I do. Yes you are faster, but that doesnt help on a bubble. And you need incredible reactions to use that speed fully, while you dont need that on the Conq / DT abilities to that extent. Some 22-year-old reaction monsters play Barb / Sin on extraordinary skills and Im often stunned seeing them play tbh. But not all of us can have that ultra-fast reaction time.

To say it in advance: I know Im not a good player. But as I get it, the overwhelmingly majority of players think that espec Barbs are under-powered, as they dont have that bursts like Sins do. Pls give Barbs in PvP some upgrade.
    stacks increased from 15sec to 18 or 19sec (difference on determination perk) give something when u hit full stack on blood rage stance

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    That's an irrelevant way to look at it.

At any given time, there are far more players PVEing than PVPing.

That might change if the PVP changes overall wind up being positive, but as of now, this is overwhelmingly a PVE game.
    id bet there are more ppl in minis right now then there are 6mans. the game is meant for pve, sure, ur right on that. customers have been craving for some pvp content for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Im just a bit worried.. will that finely hooded perk also prevent Dt from gaining vom stacks for that "debuffed time?" or does it just remove them?

anyways sin dmg is around same as rangers in pvp (burst ) but difference is that ranger has way better and easier to use CC's, ranged, no need to aim a crap,

if Cirith would also look into rangers KB trap, really ridicilous sh*T!
    Its pure simple Make all ranger ccs being done with SS and you see 90% of rangers reroll
    Шторм-кнут