Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I think its so screwed up that funcom has to mess up PVE for PVP, make the PVE stats for just PVE and do whatever the heck you guys want with the PVP.
    Meh, they've been screwing PvP over for PvE for years.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Meh, they've been screwing PvP over for PvE for years.
    That's the thing right there. It's funny though how pvers are so violently opposed to changes.

I mean how can it possibly be fun to bash scripted mobs for years (admittedly they get new ones every year but compared to other MMOs it still won't take you long to do all of them) when the core gameplay has stagnated for so long (besides the new more powerful and more gamebreaking gear). You don't want to learn to play your conq/dt differently? You don't want to have to find a new way of making it work?

At least in pvp every encounter is different, so the fact that the gameplay hasn't changed is not really an issue (the imbalances on the other hand are, which is why Cirith's work is more than welcome).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

im out in ce right now working my demo up

We need numbers from FC. Too much speculation here.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    That's the thing right there. It's funny though how pvers are so violently opposed to changes.

I mean how can it possibly be fun to bash scripted mobs for years (admittedly they get new ones every year but compared to other MMOs it still won't take you long to do all of them) when the core gameplay has stagnated for so long (besides the new more powerful and more gamebreaking gear). You don't want to learn to play your conq/dt differently? You don't want to have to find a new way of making it work?

At least in pvp every encounter is different, so the fact that the gameplay hasn't changed is not really an issue (the imbalances on the other hand are, which is why Cirith's work is more than welcome).
    I don't really expect anything better from sugarspice to be honest. Not the sharpest tool in the shed if you get my meaning ... so of course she doesn't want changes ... it's more stuff for her to learn and adapt to. Most people see that as a natural progression of the game and a good thing in general, and welcome it.

Look, both PvE and PvP have their challenges. They are just different challenges. Half the challenge in PvE is getting 24 people to play the bloody game semi-competently and not stuff up and wipe you ;-)

Or learning a new encounter for the first time, and getting that first kill ... that's enjoyable.

But PvP is definitely more variable than PvE, absolutely. People are random at the best of times, don't follow any algorithm, and so on.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Been playing minis without vom although i could still get top kills in some minis felt like the other aa's we have really do nothing for dts. Could of just ran no aa and did the same my guess is even if they nerf vom people will still use it because all the other perks really do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    I don't really expect anything better from sugarspice to be honest. Not the sharpest tool in the shed if you get my meaning ... so of course she doesn't want changes ... it's more stuff for her to learn and adapt to. Most people see that as a natural progression of the game and a good thing in general, and welcome it.

Look, both PvE and PvP have their challenges. They are just different challenges. Half the challenge in PvE is getting 24 people to play the bloody game semi-competently and not stuff up and wipe you ;-)

Or learning a new encounter for the first time, and getting that first kill ... that's enjoyable.

But PvP is definitely more variable than PvE, absolutely. People are random at the best of times, don't follow any algorithm, and so on.
    You really don't have to insult me, but I suppose I have another fan. I really don't care what you PVP folks do or how funcom tweeks its so your all happy (and I want you happy), but I do care how it impacts all of the tank classes ability to tank.
    Last edited by sugarspice; 21st February 2014 at 06:44.

I have no Problem with nerfing tank classes a Bit, but at the same time they shouldnt increase dmg Output on caster gear ans weapons, which will make These Static Button click classes even more OP and easy to Play as they already are.

PVP in this game is dead they should let it rest in peace. Entire Fury moved to Crom-they abandoned their server so that they can leech T4 gear from better players on Crom and now some random FC puzzle designer starts making decisions and completely wrecking PVE which is the backbone of this game so that he can make happy 3 or 4 mages still playing minigames.Any responsible company would fire this game-killer dev.

give more power to mages and healers!!!i hate see them top killers in minis with only 20 -30 kills and 2-3 deaths i want to see them with 150 kills 0 deaths ! give more damage to demos instant spells so it will be easier to use the speed buff hide behind columns and kill more easy the fat and slow soldiers!!
    and dont forget healers increase their heal rating 500%!
    soldiers and rangers have ruin pvp is time to make casters immortals so we will have pvp back!i will rol a pom and tos today!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast