Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming T4 Memory Cloud???

oh another thread about moderated material, the real exploit is thread cloning.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Based on the supposed exploit of MC, No one here has farmed shards have they?

Just checking, I figured none of you have. Considering it's the basis of coming into an already cleared instance and killing adds.

Oh, and I'm going to assume that you haven't come to a T3 "Thoth" only kill or swapped toons before hitting the box. That was be an exploit too considering that you have have a cleared instance to Thoth, kill the guy on already geared toons, and then swap to an alt in blue **** gear.

BUT HEY, it's T3/T2, and it's old content, or everyone is doing it rite? Ya, those are the types of excuses that usually hold up in a discussion, or courtroom.

I just find it funny that because of the type of loot, people have issues with it based mainly on an alt of someone else having better loot than a person who raids consistantly in another guild or what ever.

3 words, "Get Over It!"
    If I'm right, in this case its a bit different, but I'm not gonna write down how it works. It's not just like kill everything with full geared chars and then relog. Also shard farming is different, cause you dont get gear or tokens, you get the shards which you can try to sell. But most of the ppl farm them to craft ibis or t3 weapons, but for them they also need other resources too. For our very first ibis it took weeks to get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    ...with chars that have killed Sheng, Zodiak, Emperor etc.
    It is another instance. It's like blaming people making BRC W3 each week and ignoring BRC W2.
    Or upper TAS (better lootz) than lower.

Only difference is the T4 is made on a linear way instead of doors. I'm pretty sure it will be clearer if they made like BRC :

Door 1 Sheng Basilisk
    Door 2 Imp-Zodiac-Emperor
    Door 3 MC Entity

Do people suggested that ?

Now, considering Funcom PoV on the matter. We don't have official statement. I'm not even sure most of people who have petitionned since 2012 have given GM's statetment about this (or they don't consider it as official statement ?). I'm not even sure they have officially stated about anything regarding raid since Kyllikki's crypt add's trick. Either they fixed it ( Crouch on T3) either they haven't said anything.

I remember when first kill of TrolololoLurker have happened on Mitra, and they saw there wasn't any binding/cooldown system you can redo the boss with the same chars. Remember ? Emergency update 30 minutes after at euro raid time to make it one. For 2 T3 rare relics and a bunch of crap weapons on a boss that can't be pugged. I think the difference is here, but it's my opinion

Also, i like the OP trying to act like a clueless newcomer ("i'm new here and what is it ?"). Best Roleplay ever.
    Last edited by Bibik; 18th February 2014 at 13:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Door 1 Sheng Basilisk
    Door 2 Imp-Zodiac-Emperor
    Door 3 MC Entity
    You surely must mean something like this right?
    Door 1 Sheng Basilisk
    Door 2 Imp-Zodiac
    Door 3 Emperor - MC Entity

There you have it...nice content blocker.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    You surely must mean something like this right?
    Door 1 Sheng Basilisk
    Door 2 Imp-Zodiac
    Door 3 Emperor - MC Entity

There you have it...nice content blocker.
    Bibik is describing as it is now ,not what it should be.And I agree with what you suggest.

Mmh, maybe yes if you think this game need absolutely a content-blocker in a 2 year old raid.
    Moreover, the debate is closely related to the fact T4 should be or shouldn't be pug content (i mean real pug content, not OPR with 90% alts of top raiding guild in)

...Or should stay guild-content (aka Sheng/Zodiac/Emperor and maybe Entity being the only boss cannot be done in true global pugs considering the level of players in thoses pugs).

I think it should be done but after Cetriss release (and hoping it would be T5 with 7 boss in but we fall in the pure hypothesis ^^). T4 is the latest raid tier given to guilds atm and only guilds can do it in a complete run at regular basis. But when guilds will start to go on Cetriss, i think T4 should end like T3 atm : popular pug raid content separated in multiples instances.

Like i said on Tl thread before it got deleted : MC pugs means pug activity in global. Sure, i'm raging sometimes when i see a 1-month old crap baddie dt that can't even tank a RoF holding a T4 shield when my full BD Dt have still blue shield, but i think it worth it considering it gives something to do. And wtf, in AoC, it is so much rare...

Changing order of bosses is not going to happen, would require redoing Jade Citadel and Chambers of Lost Dream almost from scratch. All FC could do put end of this endless whining is Bibik way with maybe some balancing and loot changes. But to be honest I prefer to get crafting revamp and Palace of Cetriss quicker and free of those kind of design flaws.

Whiners go apply FoA, program is open again so you can make new content flawless. Or you could if your trolling history would not block your candidature.
    Last edited by bogus; 18th February 2014 at 13:45.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Once per week per char.
    That is a ridiculous statement.

You can do 24 MC runs off the back of 1 emperor kill. That is clearly not intended. It's not how any other raid or instance works. Every other ini has a lockout but this one.

It's 100% clearly an exploit. Nobody can deny it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    You can do 24 MC runs off the back of 1 emperor kill.
    You can run unlimited number of runs. Not only 24.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It's 100% clearly an exploit. Nobody can deny it.
    Then make me banned. Due to posting screenshots with T4 gear bought with relics using token generators some exploiters were banned. Once and for all - I want to admit here I have joined and took loot from Memory Cloud runs. Also want to add I keep doing them in the future so I'm not going to be resocialized after 24h ban only.
    Want me to make list so GMs can also delete items acquired in those runs?

Don't waste your time get me banned.
    Last edited by bogus; 18th February 2014 at 14:14.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

All they have to do is switch the loot on Emperor and MC bosses. Simplest and easiest fix.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast