Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nusquam No longer at FUNCOM

Default Nusquam No longer at FUNCOM

Are the rumors true? The fact that we haven't seen em' on the forums since Nov and the January GD letter written by someone else doesn't dispel the whispering in-game.

... hopefully Blizzard didn't score another one.

Last edited by Mustaine; 18th February 2014 at 00:35.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

eh really? Nusquam posted on the Secret world forum 5 days ago. Not An announcement, just chit chatting with Tsw players.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

When I was a kid learning and gaining my work ethic. I had numerous tasks to complete.

My first job was a dish washer at a cafe. I was maybe 13 years old when I had this job (not counting working for family etc).

If I was to only wash the dishes and not put them up afterwards, I would get in trouble.

If I was to put the dishes up but not successfully washing them correctly, again I would be in trouble.

And I didn't ask the waitress to do my job for me either.

So why is it ok for a GD to be (Supposedly talking) to TSW players, and here in AOC we hear nothing from him. Instead we get a letter from another individual telling us that things are looking up.

I'm sorry but I pay good money for this game, much like everyone else. And the lack of content within it is something I'm willing to over look as you are working on it, I get it.

But! I'm not ok with a GD who is "supposedly" chatting it up on TSW, and assigning someone else to do his 1 page informative (Look what we are doing) paper for us Red Headed Step children of Funcom called the AOC Community. It's only due every so often, and we haven't heard from the actual GD for quite some time.

Please stop ignoring us!

p.s. I will be looking forward to my Dishwashing vanity armor apron in the near future. Just make it legendary!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Still on 10 month vacation? Can I sign up for his career and work from home if hes really gone? I promise to post more than twice a month and not from Twitter.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I got a nice bridge for in Tarantia, you can have it for just 200 gold. It's the bargain of a lifetime, you can't afford to miss it!

Edit: OK, screw sarcasm. This is the single most dumbest rumor that's ever been rumored on this forum. It's a new record.
    January GD letter written by someone else
    Do you even lift? is the most articulate response I could come up for such bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    So why is it ok for a GD to be (Supposedly talking) to TSW players, and here in AOC we hear nothing from him.
    I wouldn't want to talk in a place that contains chuckle****s who'd spout this horsecrap either.
    Last edited by cins; 18th February 2014 at 05:42.

Last GD letter in TSW was also made by someone else than the GD while he was away, same as for AoC.

The guy does not have to come here hold our hands and reassure unsecure subscribers every single day.

Hopefully he's busy doing some more relevant and productive stuff.
    Otherwise that would be a bit sad i believe.

Nice job trying to start rumors that have no basis.

However, the GD should spend time in this game's forums, not just TSW.

Title sounds like a fact while content is about rumors. Misleading.

Actually, The GD should not have to spend his time on the forums.... FC does not pay him to do that, sure he can do it if he feel like it.

Can't say I'm surprised if he makes more comments on TSW forums. After all there is more new stuff to talk about there (game is not that old), and tsw forums doesn't seem to have the same amount of BS artists who will curse any FC rep 24/7.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    I got a nice bridge for in Tarantia, you can have it for just 200 gold. It's the bargain of a lifetime, you can't afford to miss it!

Edit: OK, screw sarcasm. This is the single most dumbest rumor that's ever been rumored on this forum. It's a new record.

Do you even lift? is the most articulate response I could come up for such bullshit.

I wouldn't want to talk in a place that contains chuckle****s who'd spout this horsecrap either.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...r_january_2014

Hi everyone, Senior Designer Matthew Bennett here filling in for Joel again this month, before he makes a glorious return in a few days.

Above is a quote from the January News letter. It's not made up etc as you think.

And as far as his job is concerned. No, maybe it isn't in the job description to get on the forums and make a little bit of a conversation.
    Last edited by kennyfisterbotm; 18th February 2014 at 12:50.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast