Thread: Leveling spec?

Default Leveling spec?

Just wanted to hear others opinion on the fastest / most efficient leveling spec.

I personally leveled corruption, but I am starting to wonder if Lotus is faster...

Thoughts?
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Neither. Hybrid is the way to go.

Check out the leveling guide http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2013/...ing-guide.html
    Retired

Just spec into every CC you can and learn to use them to get yourself out of hot water. It's impossible to make a Sin build that does low DPS. As long as you understand how to use your base poisons and miasmas, everything else is just personal preference. You can spend hours with a dummy and a parser and get a max-DPS build, but honestly those just make it easier to pull aggro and die as Shou mentioned. Feating for CC's and agro management, you can still do fantastic DPS without walking the that razors edge of pulling aggro so easily.
    Back when T3 was the new raid and guilds were learning it, I was topping the parse on the 3 Brothers almost every time. I got a reputation as a strong Sin from that and folks would always want to talk builds with me. They were always surprised when I told them I used an Avatar spec and feated so deep into General that I had Cheat the Reaper. That's actually one of the reasons I was topping those parses. A lot of folks don't know it, but you can save a CTR self rez and use it when you really need it. I always went into a raid with a self rez waiting for me. I could go balls out and if I died, I could rez up and get right back to work, because lets face it: A Sin is the last poor slob a raid leader will give a Conq rez to most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Just wanted to hear others opinion on the fastest / most efficient leveling spec.

I personally leveled corruption, but I am starting to wonder if Lotus is faster...

Thoughts?
    Follow Slith's guide and you are set. One of the, if not the best source of information and knowledge about Assassins.