Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting wrecked in Dragon's Spine.

Default Getting wrecked in Dragon's Spine.

Hello everyone,
    returned player here after few years.
    Before going to Dragon's Spine i practiced some combat with my Necro in Paikang,
    pulling some lvl85's groups and killed them without dying.
    So i went for the first time to Dragon's Spine,
    and i am getting slapped all over the place.
    Am i missing something? These are lvl 85's as well.
    I have almost full Khitai HM gear and people said my gear was okay to do this.
    I hope you guys can help me, so i can explore and solo some stuff there, love it so far

Dragon Spine can be tough, make sure to adapt to what you are facing. Be tactical and get Death God before you pull mobs. It lasts for 20 seconds so after you go down from spellweaving you still have a while with the buff up. But if you survive crowmen in Paikang with no troubles, you should be fine in Dragon Spine as well.

If you got aroun 6500-7000hp or even less which is quite regular in khitai only gear, boost hp by doing Isle of Iron Statues a few times. There is a +68 con ring and +68 con necklace that drops frequently there. If you equip cloak of Amra too then it should take your health to at least 8500 and would definitely not be a problem to survive there then

you can always (off)tank with your pets and drain them for HP..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

SDS mobs are tough as nail, it goes beyond what is offered in Paikang.

But worry not! Once you beat the 3-4h quest chain you won't ever have a reason to set your foot in this bull **** zone.
    Retired

Well... Sepulcher and Coils are great instances with good loot and challenge. So its not only the Flute quest.

Thanks for the replies everybody
    I will practice some more and i forgot to spellweave oops, will try what you say Shax84 :P
    I also forgot about the minion offtank, thanks for that Argantes!
    Will try to farm the necklace and ring as well for some more HP!
    And Slith, i only do this for the exploration and solo things so it doesn't matter to me.

In Isle of Iron Statues save Tome of Epithur for the Spider boss. Can be tricky on a necro without that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    SDS mobs are tough as nail, it goes beyond what is offered in Paikang.

But worry not! Once you beat the 3-4h quest chain you won't ever have a reason to set your foot in this bull **** zone.
    u dont really need to set foot there in the first place honest.

I thought general of the dead and frenzy would fix all survival issues for necro?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast