Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [About to quit] Alright Funcom lets talk Europeans and Ping!

Cleaned some posts. Keep it clean guys!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    sir, you´re just clueless.. I would dare to say, that if you haven´t played AoC in ~50ms conditions, you haven´t played AoC in it´s pure, uncorrupted form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwCL4YcbTM
    Exactly. It's not the same game anymore.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

most of eu players r playing over 150ms. eu players r leaving the game one by one. It is not a suitable game for europen players anymore imo. Coz of latency issues i lost one of my closer friend..

Fsen left aoc..he was one of aoc fans (he also brought me to aoc and many turk players by posting on turkish game forums about this game) and i just see what will happen in closer future; if a player which i know and who is addicted to aoc can leave aoc, most of players will do it in near future..

and get ready for big bang..04.04.2014 TESO comes out..

so sad

and please cut the crap about latency.. we played this game at 70ms once and we know the difference well between -100 and +180..it is a huge advantage in pvp. don't make people laugh at you by saying; ms difference doesnt matter..!

it does suck, at funcom's state it was a win/lose situation, i cross my fingers for an aoc 2.0

I'm in the US and I'm surprised they decided to put the servers in the US. Must have to do with laws, or costs over in the EU.

Before the mergers, I tried playing on the EU servers and averaged about 150-180 ms. I deleted my toon and switched back to the much lower populated Tyranny.

I don't blame the European players for quitting, if my latency was that high, I would not play.
    Last edited by Pumpernickle; 13th February 2014 at 03:43.

I dont know why euros whine about playing on 200ms, seriously learn to predict.

I live in albany australia and i play on between 320-380ms latency and i do very well in minis because i have learnt to adapt.

Sure its playing aoc on hard mode but 200 is no where near 350, so i really dont know why they whine about it so much.

Xamaron, did you watch the Youtube video above ? Thats the gameplay we are experiencing atm. You can do well in minis , coz minis suck. Most of Pro players already left aoc.

Try to duel with one of those players who plays over 150ms. I bet you gonna lose 10 of 10 against them. 150ms > 350ms try what i say than we can discuss how great is your adaptation )

I'm based in Florida, and my typical ping is around 100-150. My download speed on my ISP is averaged at 25meg's, and my upload on average is around 5-6 megs.

I've done numerous tests from all around the world to get these averages through speedtest.net.

And again, as I said, my ping to AOC via the "US servers" obviously, is around 100-150 ms.

I honestly don't think it's just a Euro thing man, I think they may have slowed everyones connection a bit to even out the playing field homey.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast