Thread: Double tap bug

Default Double tap bug

I have recently trained blessed soul on my POM so i can move during soul of mitra. When i then use soul of mitra and double tap forwards 4-5-6 times i get ported back to where i started wich is very annoying but also make ppl call u cheater and haxor. Is this a known bug?

yes with 1-2 points in it,always happens.I think it go away if you put 3-4 points in it.
    IVORY TOWER

Default double tap bug

ah ok tnx. I have 2 points in it

It has nothing to do with POM, if I double tap forward more than 3 times it puts me back to the beginning, IE: where I started the first double tap....

Well it has nothing to do with pom but does have to do with dub tapping while heavily snared. BS runs into this issue too with rune of grounding active.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Default double tap bug

on my pom it doesnt happen when im not using blessing/soul. nor any other char i have that im aware of

It's a snare bug, not a pom bug. Happens to me when I flagbot and have other snares applied.
    I don't make points I make dents.

ah i get it. The blessing induces the heavy snare. Explains why more more points may fix it as the heavy snare weakens perhaps

Yeah happens with heavy snares in general.
    Last edited by kalston; 11th February 2014 at 20:43.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Perhaps a dev could comment: Im pretty sure this was introduced as a fix for heavily snared characters (the arch-example motivating the fix was soldiers with flag with another snare running) double tapping to mitigate the effect of snares.

I have seen this teleport effect on different classes including guards and my own PoMs
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.